141-145

Chapter 141 Ji Da Fudge

  Jiyou ignored the other silks, looked at the fifth, and seriously assigned the task: "Wait a moment, I need to exercise my right arm. I must be able to lift the arm 100 times! Are you confident to do it?"

  The old fifth hates to turn his head into a rattle:

  It's just an arm, little meaning.

  Eating and drinking, the old fifth, who is particularly happy, of course, is no longer passive and sabotaged. It energizes and starts to work hard.

  Jiyou felt anew at this time, and found that with the full help of the old fifth, when he used the right arm of the small mecha, it was really like his own hand, without any effort.

  Jiyou's face is black at the same time:

  The old five is not considered strong in the six spiritual threads, but it uses its heart to make such a big change in its driving mecha, that is to say—

  If the other threads are not lazy and work hard, wouldn't it be easy for oneself to drive a whole small mecha?

  Jiyou rolled her eyes and got an idea, but decided to stay on hold for the time being.

  After a while——

  Seeing that the master never gave any instructions for the next step, and no other statement, the boss, the second child, the third child...including the fourth child, all were anxious.

  They all surrounded Jiyou, jumping up and down, trying to express themselves.

  Jiyou didn't notice it, and kept staring at the hardworking fifth, with a smile of relief in his eyes from time to time.

  Boss, second, third... All five are in a hurry!

  Can't let the fifth master be more beautiful than before!

How to do?

  The boss took the lead and ran to the fifth to help raise his arms together.

   Seeing that the boss has seized the opportunity, the fourth child is annoyed, but he is not far behind and rushes to help.

  The second, third, and sixth youngest also returned to their senses, vying to chase after them.

  Jiyou looked at them, and there was a flash of joy in his heart, but his face was extremely serious, frowned and said: "Wait! What's the matter with you guys? I didn't let you come over!"

  The old ambassador shook his head vigorously.

  The second child keeps up with the boss.

  The third child closely follows the second child.

  The old fourth is unique, it suddenly shrunk a bit, the whole thread is wrapped around Jiyou's palm, and the head is trying to rub against her palm.

  Ha~

   Xiao Yanger is pretty good at acting like a baby.

  Seeing this scene, Ji You was shocked: it turned out that the size of the silk can be changed! Can it become smaller now? In other words, can it become bigger?

  This, I will confirm it in the future.

  Looking at the actions of the fourth child, the sixth child wanted to draw a scoop according to the gourd, but the fourth child suddenly wobbled his tail and pulled the sixth child aside.

  The sixth is angry and flies over to fight the fourth!

  Seeing that the whole spiritual world is going to jump like a dog, Ji You's brows and heart beat, and she said loudly: "Stop it all for me! What are you all doing?"