166-170

Chapter 166 Horcrux Comparison

Behind   ——

   heard Sheng Qingyan's faint voice: "No. 4444... I can't see that you still have this kind of craftsmanship..."

   Jiyou proudly said: "Of course, I am a craftsman."

  Sheng Qingyan covered her mouth and smiled: "Before this, people only thought that your bunny roasting skill was unmatched... Unexpectedly, unexpectedly..."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Sheng Qingyan smashed her mouth: "Yes...When will you pay back the five roasted rabbits that you owe others?"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Sheng Qingyan urged: "Can't wait...return it to me soon..."

  Jiyou took a deep breath and said, "It's not your fault that you are stupid in your brain, but it's your fault that you are stupid in your mouth, hum! When will I owe you 5 rabbits?"

  Sheng Qingyan said: "These 5 are only assigned to Jiaojiao...Should you be reminded, you still owe Jiaojiao 5, and you owe 10 in total..."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Aha~

  It seems that there is such a thing.

but--

  Old bad debts, who is stupid.

  Of course I'm going to bite to death, I don't admit it.

Ji You quickly turned her head away and didn't look at Sheng Qingyan. When she didn't want to look up, she met Chu Jiaojiao's enlarged face. She was taken aback and covered her heart, "What? I suddenly came over to scare people. OK?"

Ji Youlu's hand just now showed Chu Jiaojiao dumbfounded, and finally couldn't help running over and leaning against Ji Youlu, then Chu Jiaojiao held her face, staring at Ji You's face madly. Said: "It's really good-looking! Classmate Ji You is really good-looking."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Inexplicably, Ji Yu is a little relieved, this guy obviously doesn't remember the rabbit thing, it's gratifying, but Ji Yu still has a stern face and said with a proud face: "Goodbye!"

  Chu Jiaojiao of course refused to leave, she just drove Sheng Qingyan away, and then squeezed herself down beside Ji You.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

Chu Jiaojiao: "Student Ji You, can you help me carve a piece of jewelry? It's best in the shape of a heart. I think you are better than the mysterious Horcrux master! You look better than her. Ten thousand times!"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

bump--

   Cheng Yu knocked on the blackboard heavily, and said loudly: "Please be quiet, all students! Do not desert in class."

  Speaking, his eyes focused on Ji You, Chu Jiaojiao, and Sheng Qingyan.

  Really.

  As soon as she praised her, she immediately trimmed the moth.

Cheng Yu looked at the audience and said: "Just now, I showed you the Horcrux made by the mysterious master. I believe you can already intuitively feel the charm of the Horcrux and the beauty of the craftsmanship in it. Now, I will show it to everyone. Another Horcrux."

and also?

  In a split second, all the students were sitting in jeopardy and focused.

   Horcruxes are extremely attractive to everyone.