266-270

Chapter 266 Outer Space

  Jiyou's beat, the noisy spiritual threads in her spiritual world, finally completely quiet.

   Immediately afterwards, everyone entered the cockpit of the mecha, connected to the spirit connector, and followed Teacher Mu Jianling to outer space. There was an artificial atmosphere above the Taoyuan Space Station. After a group of people quickly passed through the atmosphere, they came to inner space.

  Why is it called inner space?

This is because a protective barrier is artificially created around the Taoyuan Space Station with the power of science and technology. The space within this protective barrier is called the inner space. There is a protective barrier to isolate the inner space. The inner space is very safe and will basically not be attacked by star beasts. , So unless the front line is lost, there will be absolutely no accidents in the rear of the space station.

  After entering the inner space, Mu Jianling drove the mecha to the forefront. The students followed. Sheng Qingyan was the first and Shen Changqing was behind.

  Jiyou is driving a small mech in the middle. In front of her is an unfamiliar boy, and behind her is Xuzhou.

  The actual practice of entering space is very different from training in the space simulation field. The simulation field has various unexpected traps, but Jiyou discovered that after entering the real space, the only feeling is quiet.

In addition to being quiet, the light of the star closest to the starry sky cannot be transmitted here because of the long distance. Therefore, except for the faint light emitted by the artificial "star" of the Taoyuan Space Station behind you, the field of vision is everywhere. It was pitch black.

  Of course, Jiyou and the others did not break away from the Taoyuan space station. In addition to the artificial 'star' above the space station, the Alliance also set up several 'lighthouse'-like satellites nearby to illuminate the way.

  The mecha of Teacher Mu Jianling who was walking in front, there was only a little light and shadow left. The boy's mecha in front also increased in speed in an instant, Ji You quickly increased the thruster and followed...

  Suddenly——

Ji You felt something strange behind her. She immediately turned her head. Through the electronic eyes of the mecha, Ji You saw Xuzhou right behind her. She seemed to stagger, causing her to fail to catch up in time. Ji You hurriedly sent a message: "Xiaozhou Zhou, what's the matter with you? Don't panic, follow me firmly."

The satellite network's signal coverage in the entire alliance is very strong. Not only the 101 Junk satellite, but also the Taoyuan space station base on the front line, but also the satellite network signal coverage. However, it may be for safety precautions that the alliance has reset the network protection wall here. , Ji You and others can't get on the star network at ordinary times. They are now going to outer space to perform missions, so the logistics staff here set up an independent network connection for more than a dozen mechas before departure. Everyone can send each other, Receive messages and chat smoothly.

Before hearing Jiyou's voice, Xuzhou was indeed a little flustered, because it was the first time he drove the mech into space alone. To be honest, Xuzhou was a little nervous, but fortunately, the teammates followed closely every step of the way. Just follow everyone's steps. He would not be left behind, but just now he discovered that the previous teammates were no longer visible, and Ji You speeded up. Under Xuzhou's nervousness, he suddenly issued the wrong instruction, which caused him to almost fall.

  Xuzhou calmly said: "It's okay."

Ji You smiled and said: "Xiaozhouzhou, I found you as a person. I just have a different heart. I admit that I am nervous. It's nothing. I feel very nervous when I touch the mecha into space. But what's the matter? There is a teacher leading the team, and powerful teammates like Shen Changqing are guarding it. You are not afraid at all. Just concentrate on driving the mech and don't be distracted."