41-45

Chapter 41 The iron piece is a gold swallowing beast

  The light from the corner of her eyes accidentally stayed on the crystal bottle on the tabletop, Ji You's pupils shrank suddenly, and her mouth opened unconsciously: "..."

  Dull and a half loud—

  Jiyou trembling lips, her hands still trembling, she couldn't say a word.

How-

what happened?

  Why did the butterfly honey, which was clearly filled just now, disappear suddenly? Left an empty bottle?

  Where did Butterfly Mi go?

supernatural event?

   is the blink of an eye, the full bottle of butterfly honey is gone, and Ji You doesn't even know how it disappeared.

  It's not butterfly honey that disappeared, but money! It's a lot of credit! It's her chance to advance!

Ji You was angry and anxious, she didn't care about anything supernatural or supernatural. She went around the table and circled around, even digging through the floor and cracks in the ground, looking for bits and pieces of butterfly honey. Not!

   "Which **** stole my butterfly honey?"

"come out!"

   "Come out!"

  The surroundings are silent.

   Ji Pomelo's teeth crunched: "Come out! I want to fight you hard!"

asshole!

asshole!

asshole!

  Jiyou is almost mad! But-I couldn't find it at all. That bottle of butterfly honey, a full 400 grams, was still grasped in her hand a moment ago, and she put it on the table. The moment she lifted her wrist to prepare to connect to the optical brain on the star network, it was gone!

During   , there was no trace at all.

  Jiyou stepped on the floor vigorously and circled, roaring all the way: "Come out!"

Quiet-

  The needle drop can be heard.

  At the end of the trouble, Ji You was tired. She slumped on the sofa, like a dead fish, motionless, her face covered with tears, her eyes dim...

   After a few seconds, Ji You felt embarrassed to cry over this little thing. He raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, telling himself not to cry. Isn't it a loss of 400,000 yuan? Since she can earn it today, she can still earn it back in the future.

  After comforting herself for a while, Ji You's mood finally calmed down. She closed her eyes slightly...

Then-

  Jiyou suddenly stiffened.

she-

She found that the iron piece in her head suddenly appeared. Although it was still hidden in a mist, she was sure that it was the iron piece that had disappeared before. The lines above seem to be clearer.

Um?

  Jiyou closed her eyes and felt it carefully with mental energy.

  Yes.

   is indeed clearer.

  Jiyou couldn't figure out the reason, she tried to look at the iron sheet more carefully, however—