256-260

Chapter 256 The suffering of the poor ghost

  In the middle of the way, Teacher Mu Jianling came to interrupt. She actually said that the question she asked Senior Lu Zhen for advice was a question and answer between elementary school students. It was almost...

  I'm so angry.

Jiyou took a few deep breaths, and then asked Lu Zhen, "Senior Lu Zhen, is it possible that my spiritual silk cleansing degree reaches 40%, and then I learn how to block it, can I do it?"

  Lu Zhen has a good temper and nodded: "Theoretically, this is the case. But this is a test of your fine manipulation of the spiritual thread."

  Jiyou was overjoyed, her eyes were full of light, and she said: "I know! I will definitely learn."

Although this little student girl looks unreliable and has low talents, her observation and acuity are very high. Other students have nothing to do with Yang Bin, but she can find a breakthrough... Lu Zhen believes that this girl will definitely achieve something in the future.

  Lu Zhen smiled and said, "Come on."

  Jiyou hurriedly said: "Thank you, Senior Lu Zhen, for taking you so long, I toast you!"

As he said, Jiyou raised his hand, picked up the beer glass, and was holding it up. He was about to drink it. When he saw it, he was shocked: "What's the matter? What's the beer in my glass? Why is it gone? How is it? Fruit juice?"

  She looked around and found that all the people in front of them were wine glasses, but her own turned into juice inexplicably?

  Fantasy!

   Jiyou anxiously said: "What's the matter?"

  Beer on her table before.

   In the blink of an eye, is it gone?

  Lu Zhen suddenly smiled and said, "This is golden orange juice, specially cultivated by the planting team of the Taoyuan Space Station. It took a lot of effort to successfully cultivate it. Although the taste is not as good as that of natural cultivation, the taste is not bad."

  When Ji Yu heard it, he was relieved, and quickly said: "Then I will use fruit juice instead of wine, and to respect you, senior."

  Lu Zhen smiled: "Yeah."

  After speaking, drank it all in one go.

At this time, the students around the veterans got the answers they wanted. They were all very satisfied, and thought that this was a welcome party after all, and there was a bunch of food and wine waiting for everyone. Not only the students, but the veterans were also greedy. Greedy.

  So--

  Everyone spread out, returned to your seats, and started eating.

  A veteran said: "Boys, hold back your blessings, brothers have not eaten meat or drink for half a month, this will finally be able to have fun."

  Some students couldn't help asking: "Senior, do you really only have to take nutrients every day?"

The veterans replied: "Yeah... this is a military blockade. Non-military supplies would otherwise be imported. We can't buy online. By the way, boys, who brought something to eat? Exchange it. Brother free sparring! What's it like?"

  As soon as this question came up, it immediately aroused the interest of all students: "Really? How do you charge?"

When the veterans heard that there was a play, they immediately said: "So, first of all, you have to tell us which food you brought? We can only charge after seeing the food. If we can't get the eye, we don't want to waste time practicing with you. "