176-180

Chapter 176 I'm full~

  Jiyou carrying a hearty breakfast, glanced over her eyes, and found a huge crowd of people, with almost no space in sight. She was worried about whether she would take her breakfast back to the dormitory to eat, or stand and eat before leaving.

  Suddenly——

  I heard a person shouting: "Student Ji You, there is a seat here."

  Jiyou looked up and found that the person calling him was Louis. Jiyou grinned and said to Louis: "Classmate Louis, you are such a kind and warm-hearted person."

  Louis scratched his head, a little embarrassed.

  Jiyou pomelo put down the plate and take a look:

  Yo~

  This table is all acquaintances: Shen Changqing, Chu Jiaojiao, Yue Qiguang, Yue Qiyuan, Lan Si...

  The scene is so similar.

  Jiyou sat down and smiled: "Hello everyone."

  Everyone greeted Ji You, Chu Jiaojiao immediately shy her face, came over, and said: "Ji You, you are still the best-looking person in all of Yuexing today."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  If you listen to the rainbow fart too much, you will be immune.

  Thinking about it, Ji You smiled and said: "I hope that one day when I become a pig, I can still hear you say this."

When Chu Jiaojiao heard it, she seemed to recall something tragic. She shook her head vigorously and said: "Student Ji You, please promise me to protect your face, your face, but I belong to someone from Chu. Spiritual food."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   was defeated.

   was defeated.

   was defeated.

  She lowered her head and started to eat breakfast. Now that the food is good, why bother with such an incomprehensible dog?

  Hum...

  Everyone didn't say a word, they were all bitter.

  Today the combat department will have a class. According to the teacher Mu Jianling in the previous class, today's class is physical training in the morning, and mecha practical exercises in the afternoon. Jiyou feels that her physical fitness has improved after a period of exercise, but there is still a big shortcoming. Due to her physical fitness cannot keep up, when she drives the simplified version of the mecha, although she does not feel jerky, it can be affected from time to time. For physical reasons, she could not continue to drive.

  At present, it seems that the maximum driving time is one hour. After one hour, she will feel unable to support anymore and must leave the cockpit to rest.

  Alas~

  I have too many shortcomings, and the road ahead is long.

  At this time, Yue Qiguang, who was eating the meat buns, glanced slightly, and saw that Jiyou's breakfast was so rich:

  Youtiao, soy milk, biscuits, and a long-legged egg...

  This level of luxury is almost catching up with myself.

  Yue Qiguang: "No. 4444, are you making a fortune? Why are you so extravagant today?"

  Jiyou squinted at him, and said unceremoniously: "Poor ghosts can't eat a rich breakfast? Who made it?"