116-120

Chapter 116

  32.5

  20.1

  19.3

  ......

   Ji Yu was so anxious that she blushed and her neck was thick, and she wanted to hide her face and cry, 20, 30, that's all, she even ran out a number of 19, which is really ashamed to want to grab the ground with her head——

  Jiyou still want to try again...

  Suddenly heard Mu Jianling say: "Go on."

  Her tone cannot hear the ups and downs.

   Ji Yu covers her face.

  Mu Jianling glanced at her lightly and said: "If you are like this, try a hundred times, one thousand times, ten thousand times, and you won't break a hundred."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   Heartbroken.

  Laughing all around.

  Yue Qiguang laughed the most exaggerated, and slapped his thighs fiercely: "Hahaha...idiot! You contracted Dad to laugh for a whole year. You cow! You cow! You cow! Dad, I will take you if I refuse to accept it!"

   Ji Pomelo is speechless.

  She returned to the team silently.

  Yue Qiyuan glanced at her, and faintly threw out a sentence: "Weak residue."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  She forbears.

  Chu Jiaojiao turned her head and showed her sympathetic eyes: "Student Ji You, how pitiful you are, the highest record is only 51.5, successfully refreshed the school's lowest history... you will be recorded in school history."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

Originally, Ji You felt that only Shen Changqing among the group of people was considered to be a person. As a result, this kid looked nothing unusual on the surface, but he said nothing, quietly distanced herself from her, and pretended to be innocent. Looking up at the sky.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   is not a human being.

  ......

  After everyone has tested, the results have come out. Chu Jiaojiao is the strongest, followed by Yue Qiguang and Louis Kaser...

   Season pomelo?

  The value is no more than one hundred, without a name.

   Mu Jianling looked around, his tone was still cold, and said: "The test results have come out, the highest is 4099, the lowest..."

  Speaking of this, she paused a little bit, as if she wanted to save Jiyou face, she didn't say anything.

  Where are the students unclear? They all smiled and secretly glanced at Ji Pomelo.

  Jiyou wants to cry.

  This society is full of malice towards her.

  This classroom is at odds with her aura.

  Mu Jianling said: "They are both S grade, both A grade, and the same B grade. Everyone has different values. Some B grades even exceed A grade. Do you know why?"

  The students' expressions tightened and they all listened carefully.

   Mu Jianling said: "Because you don't use your own power at all, the power of most people is especially scattered during the process of using it, and the power is invisibly offset."