136-140

Chapter 136 Big brother, sink into **** together

Realizing something, the pupils of'Xiantian Hualuo' suddenly shrank, and there were thousands of horses and mud horses rushing past in his mind at this time. He couldn't help but yelled, "Damn! I don't want to play like this. what."

  Jiyou has extended all spiritual threads to the energy system, and quickly ignited, detonating the entire mecha!

"bump--"

  The huge explosion sounded the entire battlefield.

   bang bang bang ——

  Papa Papa——

  哐dangdangdang...

  The audience had no time to express their feelings clearly, they just stared sharply, opened their mouths, and flashed in their minds a scumbag!

  Sparks are splashing, smoke is filled...

  [滴——

  ——You are dead. ]

  Next, the second system message pops up.

  [滴——

  ——The sun chasing driver's "Flower Falling in the Garden" died. ]

  System: [Participants die at the same time, the game will be a tie. ]

After hearing the system's prompt, Ji You smiled in satisfaction. Then, she slowly crawled out of the billowing smoke and dust. At this moment, her whole body was like a peeled egg, embarrassed, with such a violent explosion. Both mechas exploded, and the pilot could not be alive, but this is a virtual battlefield, so neither Jiyou nor "Xianting Hualuo" really died.

  'Xiantian Hualuo' is sluggish, in fact, he still hasn't figured out what happened.

  Antique mech blew up?

  Blow up your own chasing sun?

uh-huh--

who am I?

where am I?

  What am I doing?

  When the flowers in the idle garden were sinking into a life of doubt, the audience who fell into stagnation in the auditorium finally recovered their minds: "Damn! You can still play like this!"

   "Long knowledge!"

   "See you in a long time!"

"But-ah ah ah what kind of sand sculpture operation is this!!! You blew yourself like a scumbag!!! Ah ah ah!!! I'm gone! My 100 points are gone! No more!!! Nothing! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

  The onlookers reacted instantly, and they all stared at Ji You venomously.

Every game has a bet. If the audience is optimistic about who they are, they can directly bet on whoever. If they win, they can earn points according to the multiplier. In addition to betting on victory or defeat, they can also bet on a tie. Because of the tie situation, no one would think of betting on a tie at all.

  What is the situation now?

  All lose, the dealer takes all!

  Whether it's Jiyou, or "Xiantian Hualuo", or all bets on the audience, all of them lose, and only the organizer of the competition system wins.

   "Damn! None of you move! I'll kill this sand sculpture!"

   "Let it go! I'm here! I bet 1000 points, this is my wealth..."