36-40

Chapter 36 The colorful butterflies are coming!

  Colorful butterfly...

  It's over.

  It's over.

  It's over.

  At this time, Xie Lingzhi had only one thought in her mind. Her thoughts were very confused, and she couldn't think of a solution at all. She just reflexively dropped the pink flower in her hand, turned around and ran away.

  Colorful butterflies don't like to cause trouble or fight...but they have a characteristic. They never give up on the goals they find and seek. If someone moves what they think, it's possible to die.

  Xie Lingzhi picked the flower, it was like plucking food from the mouth of the colorful butterfly.

  The colorful butterfly that just flew away, only a few seconds away, quickly returned, but this time behind it, there is a large group...

  One.

  Two.

three.

  ...

  Uncountable—

   Buzzing...

  All over the sky is the sound of fan wings.

  Xie Lingzhi, who ran away a few steps, looked pale and pale...

  The vague voice that had been faint, suddenly increased louder, and immediately in the field of vision, it was suddenly surrounded by colorful butterflies. Seeing this, Jiyou's mouth couldn't help but a wry smile appeared:

  It's over.

  I am afraid I will explain here today.

  She has been through this journey and has suffered so much, is she going to confess here hastily?

  How many days to travel through?

uh-huh-

Negative Ratings!

  She absolutely must give a negative review to the Great God of Crossing!

  Xie Lingzhi ran in a panic, but Jiyou didn't get much better here. She drew out the energy machete, and while running, she raised her hand to repel the approaching colorful butterfly.

   "What's the matter?" Leah exclaimed.

   "Run!!" At this moment, a variegated butterfly violently attacked both grandparents and grandchildren. Grandma Jenny was so frightened that she quickly pulled her granddaughter Leah away and hid.

"Ganoderma!" Xie Chuanxiong, who came after hearing the news, saw a few colorful butterflies hovering on top of her sister's head, and was about to bite down on her Tian Ling Gai. His heart was anxious, but he was ten meters away from Xie Lingzhi. , There is no time for rescue.

  At this moment, Ji You suddenly reached out and pulled Xie Lingzhi into the grass—

  噗通—

  Two people fell into the grass next to them.

  A few variegated butterflies missed a hit, the attack continued—

  At this moment, Xie Chuanxiong's rescue arrived in time. He raised the energy sword in his hand, bang bang bang... and cut down the colorful butterfly in a few strokes.

  Xie Chuanxiong said loudly: "Don't be scattered, everyone will gather together!"

   "Get closer to me!"