66-70

Chapter 66 Unexpected Interview Results

  Unexpectedly, Sister Leah would prank herself.

  嘤嘤嘤——

  Big Apple.

  She needs the big apple.

  Only the moist, sweet big apple can relieve her inner grief.

  Jiyou didn't feel sad for a few seconds, but suddenly received a communication request. At first glance, it turned out that it was from Lanyuexing's Admissions Office.

  For an instant, Ji You's grief and sadness were thrown out of the sky. She cheered up and stroked her messy hair. After confirming that there was no problem with her appearance, she quickly accepted the communication request.

  On the opposite holographic screen, there are three interviewers: a middle-aged man with a serious face and a little bald head, a capable middle-aged woman, and a kind-eyed old professor.

  Jiyou first talked with the middle-aged man. The other party introduced himself and said it was the director of the admissions office. The questions raised by the men were all official. Jiyou answered one by one. After the answer, the other party did not make any comments.

  The capable middle-aged woman talked a bit more, after asking related questions, she also asked Ji You's usual hobbies. Ji You behaved very well, earnestly, and patiently answered every question.

After   , it was the turn of the old professor.

  Seeing that the kind-eyed old professor was silent, causing Ji Youxin to be slightly flustered.

  Half loudly.

The old professor suddenly asked: "As far as I know, you were originally a person who was removed after the admission notice was issued by our school. Now you are planning to enter our school through sponsorship. What is your intention? "

"..." The old professor looked kindly, but unexpectedly, Ji Yu was forced to ask the first question, and when he asked, his eyes were full of cold light, which made people shudder...Ji Pomelo bit her lip before saying: "I want to stand up again where I fell. I think this is my freedom. Also, I don't think I'm guilty. You might say that when the law and the evidence have been judged , I can't deny my crimes. But I want to say an old saying: gold always shines. And the truth—the day will come to light."

  The old professor said angrily: "To this day, I still want to quibble! A person with no virtue and no talent like you is not worthy of being a student of our school! My vote is not approved."

  Jiyou's eye sockets suddenly turned red. But she gritted her teeth, resisting not showing a trace of cowardice.

  The atmosphere froze.

  Jiyou is already thinking about it. If Lan Yuexing Military Academy fails, what else can he retreat? Lanyuexing is the only university in the military academy. In addition, there is another public university, but this university is a farming school, in other words, it is a crop improvement school. At present, natural food is scarce, which has a great impact on the environment. The Alliance is also increasing its research funding on natural crops year by year-this type of agricultural university has a very high application rate this year.

want--

  Do you want to change to an agricultural school?

  The more Jiyou thought about it, the grievances, sadness, anger, and everything that surged in her heart were gone, only the entanglement on her face.