76-80

Chapter 76 Short-Life...

  Season Pomelo: "..."

Although she was frightened and afraid to die, her expression was extremely calm. She also pretended not to hear the deep words of Yue Qiguang. She put on an isolation device for herself, and after isolating all the voices and unkindly looking at it, the world was pure for an instant. NS.

   Ji Pomelo feels a little relieved.

  ...

This time, no students dropped the chain. In less than 5 minutes, all the freshmen boarded the spacecraft smoothly. Then, the spacecraft started up and sailed towards the southern hemisphere, which is holding the moon and stars. The exercise site was not in the school, but in a forest. middle.

  The ownership of this mountain forest belongs to Lanyuexing Military School. It has always been used for student exercises. The vegetation, soil and rock in it, and even the oxygen content in the air, have been carefully designed by the school.

  This means that there may be countless traps hidden inside.

Upon arriving at the destination, Principal Hong didn't say anything nonsense, and said directly: "Attention, all, ready to land. Here, I would like to emphasize one more sentence: Of the 5000 people in the audience, only 500 people can survive, but-I will only give you 3 days. Time! Once the three-day period expires, the minimum standard for the number of'deaths' is 4,500, and one more will not work. If the standard is not met, everyone will be deducted 100 points!"

  All freshmen: "!!!"

  It's so dark.

   so ruthless.

  Very poisonous.

  ...

Principal Hong said: "During the period, kill 1 person, reward 1 point, get important props, reward 10 points, in addition, props can be snatched. The rest of the rules have been sent to your temporary receiver and opened by yourself."

  All the freshmen looked depressed.

Principal Hong looked around and was very satisfied. Then, he suddenly said with a serious face: "Since the development of science and technology, we humans have gone from entering space and opening up six galaxies to freely shuttle in the universe. We have spaceships, airships, and Mechas, optical brains, and starships... Our technology and technology are gradually expanding, and we are becoming more and more accustomed to, adapting, and inseparable from the power of these technologies. But-the school and teachers will give you today The first lesson is: Never ignore the strength of our own strength!"

  All the freshmen listened, listened, from a frustrated look to a condensed look...

Principal Hong said: "Human beings have developed from nothing to the present day, relying on our own strength and wisdom forever. When one day, you fall into a desperate situation, the spacecraft is destroyed, the mecha is broken, the energy is exhausted... the external force you can use is all It's all malfunctioning, and your enemies are still watching, what are you going to do?"

Asking a question, Principal Hong didn't wait for someone to answer, but said: "Of course, fools have no way. They can only wash their necks and send them to others to kill. In my opinion, there are quite a few such fools among you. "

  All freshmen: "..."

  Principal Hong—Is the attack range of your words a bit bigger?

Principal Hong: "So far, with the development of human science and technology, we think we are strong enough, but our life is still not stable and healthy. We are faced with many challenges, the internal worries of pirates raging before, the external disasters of star beasts, some The impoverished planet is still suffering from famine... The reason why you can stand in school and study at ease is that someone is carrying the burden for you."