291-295

Chapter 291 The tattered queen comes out

  Nolan Augustine and Xu Siyu watched Professor Ye Hong send the letter to Master Kong Zhe with their own eyes, and there was a hint of joy in their eyes—

  At this moment, Professor Ye Hong waved his hand suddenly and said: "Okay, I need to rest."

  Nolan quickly said: "Teacher...thank you."

  Xu Siyu also said: "Professor...thank you."

   Ye Hong didn't say a word again, and made a move to ignore the two of them.

  The two knew that he liked Jing and it was difficult to disturb him too much here, so they quit Professor Ye Hong's laboratory with interest.

After the two of them left completely, Professor Ye Hong's face completely sank.

  Nolan Augustine is one of Professor Ye Hong's most valued students in recent years. However—seeing him on a fork in the road and setting him as a teacher, but unable to stop him, is really helpless and annoying.

  The key is that the two of them are still unaware of it.

  Really—

  That's it.

  Since Nolan and Augustine had no intention of specializing in materials, they couldn't keep them.

  Only wait until he knows that there is no way ahead before he can look back.

  To be honest, Professor Ye Hong likes Nolan very much, and also likes Xu Siyu very much. The creativity of these two people is extraordinary, and they have their own masterpieces. They are always several times better than some students with pitfalls...

  So, he still has high hopes for these two people.

  Speaking of students with pitfalls, I have to mention...

   Thinking of this, Professor Ye Hong's face sank again. He then opened his mailbox and checked it carefully, and found that the email sent a few days ago still had no reply.

Um?

   Didn't you receive it?

  Still not checked?

   Or received it, pretending not to see it?

  It is said that the group of students that Mu Jianling took to the special training returned to school at noon today. Is she completely planning to abandon the subject of materials? Or is it already working hard to make up for the missing courses?

  Homework?

   Will the homework be made up?

  Accordingly, at this time, it is time to send homework. The reason why I have not sent it now is that there are too many courses left and the homework is not completed so quickly.

  Thinking about it, Ye Hong decided to wait.

1 minute.

2 minutes.

5 minutes.

  ...

  Half an hour passed.

  One hour later, the homework that Professor Ye Hong imagined was still not delivered on time, and his face could already be described as dark clouds.

   "idiot!"

   "idiot!"

   "idiot!"

After scolding three idiots on his face, Professor Ye Hong still couldn't stop the anger in his heart. He couldn't help but sent an emotional email to Mu Jianling: [Some teachers have always been self-righteous, but they don't know her own Behavior, how irresponsible it is to the life and future of students! 】