126-130

Chapter 126 Coincidence~

  Are you poor and proud?

   "..." Sheng Qingyan, for a while, even if he had been irritating countless people, he was breathless by Ji You's extremely proud tone.

   "Huh huh~" Ji You hummed: "Is there anything else? I first declare that if it's not for inviting me to dinner, I refuse to chat with you."

  Sheng Qingyan: "..."

  Opening his mouth, Sheng Qingyan stomped and cursed: "Dead poor ghost... You deserve to be poor..."

  After speaking, turn around and leave.

  Jiyou hum: "Let's eat is really a nirvana against these stingy ghosts. It's not good to try it all."

  She immediately went back to the dormitory, changed into her school uniform again, and tailored the school uniform to fit Jiyou. She wore a vigorous and heroic scent on Jiyou. The only downside was that her face was slightly squiggly.

  The pomelo eats nutrients in the breakfast season. She pinches the nozzle of the nutrient, just like squeezing toothpaste, squeezes it out, and drank it all in one gulp.

  啧~

  After eating a few natural foods, I can no longer stand the nutrients.

  Next, Ji You hurried to go to class.

In the morning, I took a mecha manufacturing theory course. Ji You found that the mecha manufacturing course is broad and profound, but in some aspects it is the same as when she made the Horcrux, especially in terms of the appearance design of mecha and weapons, these theories, Can be applied to the manufacture of Horcruxes.

   Another day, she must try to be able to mix in the Horcrux manufacturing.

Speaking of, she was taken to the exercise on the first day after entering the school. The courses in these two days were exhausted. She had to strengthen her body and exercise. She never took time to deal with Horcrux and her star network. The small shop has not been new for a long time.

  Don't know, is the popularity still there?

and also--

  Cheng Yu asked herself to help order a Horcrux, but she didn't dare to agree immediately, instead she said to consider——

   Why?

  Isn't it a fool if you don't make money if you have money?

  A helpless, bitter smile appeared on Jiyou's face. She did not dare to agree, it was entirely because she could not guarantee the success rate.

and--

  She made Horcrux, and she succeeded every time she hit and hit by mistake. She doesn't understand any relevant theoretical knowledge.

and also--

   Horcrux manufacturing is more profound and mysterious than mecha manufacturing and material processing disciplines. The existing Horcrux makers in the alliance can't guarantee how high the success rate is. Of course Jiyou can't guarantee it.

  She feels that she is just a half-hearted person now, and she needs to learn more about this.

And then--

  Lan Yuexing Military Academy does not offer Horcrux-related majors. The materials in this area are very scarce, but Ji You already knows that a small number of Horcrux-made books can be borrowed on the top of the school's library.