61-65

Chapter 61 Return to School

   Damn it.

  If you have to do this every time you use cheats, it is really deadly.

   "嘤嘤嘤嘤......"

   "It hurts me so much..."

   Also this time, Ji Yu is deeply aware of the harm of his F-class scum scum, and he must improve his stamina, otherwise, he won't even be able to use his thick thigh golden fingers.

  ......

  How to improve?

  Of course, buying and buying all kinds of natural treasures.

The issue is--

  Where does the money come from?

In front of Jiyou's eyes, a figure of a big fat man suddenly appeared, with a huge aperture on the top of the fat man's head [I have 100 million], but for a moment, Jiyou quickly shook off the thoughts in his head, "Huang Shiren didn't have such a Exploitation, you can't catch a fat sheep and stalk the wool."

Why!

  I blame the 100 million in the fat man's mouth for being too stimulating to him.

  ......

  After thinking about it, Jiyou can't figure out where to get the money for the time being. She turned around, reopened the testing cabin, lay in, "check again."

  Before, after drinking 3.8 million credits of butterfly honey, Ji You did not believe that her mental power had not improved at all, so all she has to do now is to test it again.

   Soon, the test result came out.

  Physique: E level.

No change.

  Mentality threshold: 121, level E.

  Jiyou pomelo has stars in his eyes:

  Mom----

   As expected, the mental power threshold was suddenly increased to 121, breaking the E-level level in one fell swoop.

  Jiyou almost burst into tears:

  She is finally no longer a scum of F-class mental power.

Um?

   After the level is increased, what changes have been made specifically?

Ji You felt it carefully, there was no special feeling, but-the furnishings in the whole room, and the dynamics of the subtleties, for example, the 24-hour self-cleaning system of the house quietly sucked away the dust under the corner of the wall... Ji You used to be blind to this kind of subtle change, but now she actually feels it.

  Other than that, there is no other difference.

   Thinking that she was only E-level at this time, she was not disappointed. She believes that in the future, she will be promoted to D-level, C-level... and even S-level!

  I have to say that Ji You really dare to think about it. Only when he was promoted to E-level, he dared to think about S-level things.

but--

  People——

  Always have dreams.

  If it is realized accidentally, wouldn't it be beautiful?

  ......

With a huge sum of 1.2 million credits in her pocket, Jiyou's head was full of'evil thoughts' that wanted to give Huo Huoguang all, constantly attacking her beliefs and eroding her will... After several struggles, she finally Unable to resist, I was about to open the optical brain to connect to the star network, and buy it at a time of 100,000 to 80,000 natural foods.