71-75

Chapter 71 Formal Admission

   Staring at Ji You's hand that is holding his elbow tightly, Xie Lingzhi's forehead has green veins exposed, and there are faint signs of violent violence.

  Jiyou looked like a blind eye, completely invisible, she was holding Xie Lingzhi, while chatting non-stop, watching the storm that Xie Lingzhi was brewing got bigger and bigger... Jiyou was very happy.

  However, Xie Lingzhi, the little arrogant Jiao, is strange, going crazy every time he sees it, and finally endures it for a lifetime.

  So--

  The two walked all the way, until they got on the suspension car, Ji You let go of Xie Lingzhi, Xie Lingzhi immediately turned his back and let out a gentle breath.

  The levitation vehicle was very fast. From the air station, all the way, less than 20 minutes, arrived at the Lang Yuexing Military Academy.

  The entire school occupies a vast area. Just at the gate of the school, it is estimated that two spaceships can be driven side by side...

  Xie Lingzhi said with a cold face: "Put your chin away."

"get off."

  Jiyou hurriedly stood up: "Hey! Here it is."

Xie Lingzhi said: "I'll take you to the Freshman Report Office later, and help you complete the admission procedures, and then I will show you the dormitory. Everything else is on your own." At this point, Xie Lingzhi paused and continued. : "Tomorrow, on the first day of school, everyone will participate in military exercises. I don't know where the freshmen's exercises are. Maybe they are not in the same place as mine. You will do it yourself by then."

  When speaking, Xie Lingzhi's facial expression and tone were cold, but the details were not big enough to teach Ji You again.

  Jiyou doesn't appreciate it, she nodded her head and said sincerely: "Sister Lingzhi, don't worry, I will take care of myself. Can I take good care of myself, don't you know?"

  Xie Lingzhi nodded coldly: "Yes."

  After entering the school, the two got on the school bus and went directly to the reporting office. It was also at this time that Ji You really realized how big the whole school really is, which is bigger than the 10 districts where Ji You lived on Planet 101.

  Walking on two legs alone, you can't finish walking for three days and three nights.

  Jiyou was shocked again and again.

  Xie Lingzhi hummed: "Our school, and the agricultural college next door, occupy half of the entire Lan Yuexing."

  Ji pomelo: "!!!"

  Xie Lingzhi continued to hum: "The economic and commercial development in other areas of Lanyuexing... are all built on the basis of two schools."

  Ji pomelo: "!!!"

  Xie Lingzhi's tone contained a hint of pride and pride, and said: "However, although it is said that there are two schools, it is our school that occupies the dominant position. As for the Agricultural College, it is an addition at best."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  The words are full of contempt for the agricultural college next door.

Xie Lingzhi: "The group of farmers who can only bury their heads in farming encounters accidents. They are usually scared and yelling, running around... They are all cartilage, so if you encounter people from the agricultural college in the future, don't be afraid! Once they had a meal, they were all honest."