161-165

Chapter 161 Art Appreciation Class

  6.5 million, throw it in, you can't get a splash, and it's not enough to buy an intermediate Horcrux.

  The joy of Jiyou pomelo was poured all of a sudden.

  Besides--

This intermediate Horcrux can not be bought if you want to buy it. If it is relevant, it doesn't matter. If you want to buy an intermediate Horcrux, apart from preparing a credit point, you have to stay in someone else's shop to get a new one, and you have to work hard. .

  The hand speed is not fast enough to get it.

  In addition to this method, there is another way, which is to queue up to make an appointment.

  ......

  In short——

  Intermediate Horcruxes can be purchased by ordinary people as long as they work a little bit harder, but if high-level Horcruxes can be purchased, it is dead. After all-even if the rich and the wealthy want to buy, it is not easy.

  Jiyou squeezed the 6.5 million in his hand, a little bit undecided, should he be cruel and buy an intermediate Horcrux?

After thinking about it again and again, Jiyou didn't have the urge, but only spent 1 million to buy a low-level Horcrux, which is still the most common man-made Horcrux on the market. Jiyou looked at the manufacturer and found that the signature of the Horcrux was Master Kong Zhe's apprentice. Lin Feng.

  Master Kong Zhe's name, even the ignorant Jiyou, has heard of one or two ears.

Kong Zhe, Jiang Hua, Deng Mingguang, Mickey Dodge... These are the most famous Horcrux masters in the alliance, especially Kong Zhe, Jiang Hua, and Deng Mingguang. These three are truly respected predecessors. Admired by the citizens of the Union.

This Lin Feng, I heard of S-level spiritual power, was born a civilian, but was fortunate enough to be accepted as an apprentice by Master Kong Zhe. He has been learning Horcrux manufacturing with Master Kong Zhe for less than 10 years. .

  Although it is just a low-level Horcrux, it is really enviable.

  You need to know how many people have been studying for decades and still can't get started.

  Jiyou saw that the other party turned out to be Master Kong Zhe's apprentice, and she couldn't help but feel a trace of envy in her heart. If I could be so lucky, I was favored by the master and taught myself hand in hand, I guess I don't need to fumble so **** my own.

  If it is a low-level Horcrux made by Master Kong Zhe himself, it will start at least 200 million.

  Yes.

  Doubled.

  And-there is still a price but no market.

  However, for a novice Horcrux like Lin Feng, although he bears the name of Master Kong Zhe's apprentice, he still has to take it step by step. The Horcrux he produced has not been verified by the market, so the price is basically the market price of 1 million.

  The price is actually not expensive at all.

  But after buying it, Jiyou looked at the 1 million that had disappeared all at once, and still couldn't breathe in heartache--no, no, she didn't feel the feeling of distress anymore, and the whole heart, including the blood, felt frozen.

  1 million, this is the time she spent the most money in her entire life.

   Spend money like dirt.