181-185

Chapter 181 Speculation about Iron Pieces

  No matter how Six Silks condemned their master, but the master looked like she was not stingy, they could do nothing about her. No way, the six threads are swollen one by one, don't turn your head, ignore Jiyou.

  Jiyou took a closer look and found that after consuming a low-level Horcrux, there is no obvious difference in his six threads. If there is any change, it is that their fat body is more shiny and shiny.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

so what?

  These guys, there is no improvement, but the skin is smoother?

want......

  What do you want them for?

  1 million!

  This is 1 million of real money!

   Ji Pomelo heartache can not breathe.

  Half loudly.

  She finally stopped her heartache, and decided not to see, not to see these lazy people.

  When Jiyou retired from the spiritual world, she missed Xiaoyou a bit, so she couldn't help contacting Xiaoyou: "Xiaoyou~Xiaoyou~Xiaoyou~"

With the improvement of Jiyou's mental power threshold and the enhancement of her own strength, her communication with Xiaoyou in the iron sheet has also become much smoother. If you say that before, she can only say a few words to Xiaoyou at a time. Now, she can probably say more than a dozen words to Xiaoyou.

  Xiaoyou responded quickly: "Sister...sister...sister...sister..."

  Time is limited, Ji You hurriedly said: "Xiaoyou, did you feel any changes in the iron sheet just now?"

The girl's crisp voice seemed very happy, and she said, "Yes! The confined space I'm in now has grown bigger. It's about a few inches bigger..." Although the few inches are not obvious, Xiaoyou is bound to this. In the independent space, even the slightest changes, she can immediately notice.

  Jiyou asked: "Is it just a little change?"

  Xiaoyou said: "Well, I don't feel anything else, but I think I'm more comfortable staying here."

When Ji You heard it, she originally felt distressed that she had spent 1 million, but for a moment she felt that the money was not lost. After thinking about it, she asked: "Xiaoyou, are you sure you are comfortable staying in it? I'll buy you some more immediately. A Horcrux came back."

  Sister, how stingy and stingy this person is to herself, Xiaoyou knows very well, now just to make herself a little more comfortable, she has to buy a few Horcruxes for herself—

  Xiaoyou smiled shyly and said, "Sister, don't buy it. I'm comfortable staying now. I don't want my sister to spend a lot of money."

  Jiyou waved his hand and said: "That's not good! My purpose of making money is to spend it. I spend it for myself, and I spend it for you, it's the same."

  Xiaoyou shyly said: "But I don't want my sister to work so hard."

  One million Horcruxes, Xiaoyou didn't even dare to think about it before changing into them. Even if her sister could make Horcruxes for sale by herself, it would be hard work. Although Xiaoyou could not see the energy and effort spent making a Horcrux, she could feel it, and she felt even more distressed if she remembered it in her heart.

Ji You laughed and said, "It's not hard work! Only when there is pressure, there is motivation. Xiaoyou, I guess the space of the iron sheet will definitely expand. You said that if it continues to expand and change, one day it will break the space barrier, Appear in reality?"