56-60

Chapter 56 Sand Sculpture Plot...

  [You have 99+ new messages, including 13 friends in your address book and 99+ strangers. Do you want to read it? ]

  Cheng Yu frowned and said, "Pass all the acquaintances to me."

  System transmission.

  Cheng Yu responded one by one after reading it.

  When he was about to close the message box, three messages were suddenly swept out of the corner of his eye. These three messages are very special, very eye-catching, completely different from the style of the advertising dog, and even...

  [This is where you are waiting? ]

  [This is how you die? ]

  [This is your lifelong wish? ]

What?

What?

  In my life, Cheng Yu, who do I need to scan for? Do not hesitate to die? Lifelong wish? Feeling grotesque, Cheng Yu was about to close, and suddenly he was full of excitement! He remembered, isn't this what he said in an email to the master?

  Cheng Yu suddenly shook his whole body:

this--

  This should not be--

Grandmaster!

  Gosh!

  Cheng Yu is crazy happy.

   "Master sent me a message?"

"Oh My God--"

"The sky has eyes! The master must have been moved by my sincerity, and he will send me a message!" Cheng Yu held Guangnao, spinning around in his spacious mansion, with a smirk at the corner of his mouth, staring at him. Looking at the news, while following the news, I found the master's contact number.

Then--

  Cheng Yu couldn't laugh anymore.

he--

  He rejected the master 3 times in a row!

3 times!

  Gosh...

  Cheng Yu could hardly cry.

  What did he do?

  He regarded the master as an advertising dog and refused.

   "Wow——" Cheng Yu was distraught:

now--

  Is there still time to hug the master's thigh again?

  Does the master want to kill himself?

  This call——

beat?

Do not hit?

  ......

  Hesitation only stayed in Cheng Yu's heart for half a second:

  [Take a hammer! ]

  [My Cheng Yu is dead, and I will die in the arms of the master! ]

  Holding this belief, Cheng Yu immediately took out his light brain, entered the master's contact number and dialed it.

  "Drip..."

  "Drip..."

  "Drip..."

  The bell rang three times, and each time it made Cheng Yu more distraught. After seeing the master later, what should he say in the first sentence?