321-340

Chapter 321

  Boom——

  Once this tiny particle cannon was launched, its momentum was unstoppable, just like Mount Tai is coming from the top...The onlookers couldn't help changing their colors, let alone the king who was locked by the particle cannon.

  Xiao Xiong's face changed in an instant as the king:

not good.

  It's hard to avoid it.

   Syndicate changed offensive to defensive as the king, increased the thruster, changed lanes again, and the mecha quickly fled in the air, but—

   is useless.

   is useless at all.

  The creepy sense of crisis, not only has not been reduced, but has become stronger.

  1000 meters.

  500 meters.

100 metres.

  ......

  Escape!

  Run away!

but--

What made Xiaoxiong the king even more horrified was that he found that he not only had nowhere to escape, but also that the terrifying coercion from all directions approached him step by step. In the middle of the pressure, he couldn't even shake the slightest.

   can't escape.

  Boom——

  Xiao Xiong closes his eyes slightly for Wang...

  A few seconds later.

  The system sends a reminder: [The game is over, the broken queen wins. 】

  Onlookers watched the crowd, again dumbfounded.

   The king is also silent.

Ji You clapped his hands and slowly walked towards the crushing mecha that the king fell to the ground, one step, two steps, three steps...every step she takes, is like knocking the mountain and shaking the tiger, knocking in the hearts of the king and his fans. A heavy hammer.

finally.

  The tattered queen stopped.

  Xiao Xiong frowned for the king, looked at her, and said in his eyes: "Needless to say, I already know your intentions, because I am not as good as others, I will cancel the next seven games."

  Jiyou stared: "!!!"

ha?

  Her intention is not like this at all.

  She just wanted to use this to put a pen on it!

  It's that simple...

Xiao Xiong Wei Wang looked at the surprise flashing in the eyes of the tattered queen, and felt that he had finally broken the game. He now offered to cancel it, which was considered a very wise behavior in the eyes of outsiders, so he felt aggrieved and angry. After finally dissipating, Xiao Xiong pursed the corners of his mouth for Wang, and said: "My Xiao Xiong will do what Wang says, and the next seven games will be cancelled."

   Jiyou endured the mess in the wind and stared: "Big brother, I think you have misunderstood what I mean."

  Xiao Xiong was Wang Yi stunned: "What?"

  Jiyou stepped forward, wishing to shake the big brother's shoulder severely, why did he cancel it?

  Why cancel?