206-210

Chapter 206 Chasing Light

  Chapter 206

Next, it is about the scene of General Shen Chi fighting the interstellar pirates. General Shen Chi is driving a silver-white mecha. The mecha has smooth lines and a cold luster. The one that is cooler than the mecha is Shen The general's operation, when he drives the mecha, his movements are smooth and natural, and he does not feel any stagnation at all. Every time he strikes, he will perfectly hit the mecha on the island. More importantly, this mecha can change its form!

While dealing with more than a dozen pirate mechas, a pirate mecha wanted to take advantage of the chaos to escape. General Shen's mecha suddenly turned into an eagle spreading its wings. With a swish, he slapped the other mecha that was taking off with a slap. , This domineering picture is really shocking!

  Next, General Shen was able to defeat more than a dozen pirate mechas by himself.

  ......

   Ji Yu opened her mouth wide: "This mecha is so cool!"

  Xie Lingzhi glanced at the hillbilly Jiyou, and hummed: "This is from Master Song Qingfeng. It was produced by Master Song Qingfeng for more than 10 years. The name is Zhuguang! Zhuguang is one of the top ten mechas in the league."

   Ji Pomelo: "!!!"

so smart.

Xie Lingzhi's tone was full of yearning, and said: "The power of chasing light is not just speed. Its various parameters have reached the pinnacle of current human technology. Of course, the most important thing is that the person driving it is Shen Shen. General Chi! General Shen Chi is currently the only official in the Alliance to have an official SSS level of mental power. It is said that he can even drive two mechas by himself!"

   Ji Pomelo: "!!!"

  Sure enough, it's the thigh! Still the thigh in the thigh!

   Jiyou's eyes widened, showing a shocked expression like a hillbilly: "So amazing? Why haven't I heard of it before?"

  I haven't heard of a character like this.

Xie Lingzhi glanced at Jiyou without hesitation, and said without hesitation: "You are lying on the garbage star all day long. Of course, you don't know this. Besides, these statistics are not publicized by the Alliance. It is a recent thing that General Shen's mental strength breaks through the SSS level. , I guess you didn't read the news? It was officially announced last night! It is said that the mental strength reaches a certain level, and it is possible to control two mechas at the same time."

   "Of course, whether General Shen can do it, the official has not directly announced it, but a lot of gossip has spread on the star network."

Xie Lingzhi obviously understands these things very well. At first glance, she is an internet addicted girl. She thinks that she will stay in her dormitory and watch gossip on the star network. Ji You secretly thought, and then asked: "One person can drive two planes at the same time. A, is it really okay?"

  Xie Lingzhi said: "In theory."

Xie Chuanxiong spoke and laughed: "Ayou, don't listen to Ganoderma lucidum. Even if General Shen's mental power reaches the SSS level, he can drive two mechas at the same time, but no one will actually do it! Because it's completely unnecessary, the most important thing about mecha driving skills is focus and cohesion. As long as the fine operation is great, one plane is enough. One more plane will inevitably disperse part of the mental power, so the effect is not great."

  Xie Lingzhi opened his mouth and said anxiously: "Why is it useless? It's useful in special situations? For example, when facing a few enemies to encircle and suppress, one more mech will give you more power."