101-105

Chapter 101 You are a good person

  Exercise square.

  As soon as Principal Hong announced the dissolution, the students scattered around, and the spacecraft returning to school stopped aside. All the students began to land on the spacecraft in an organized and disciplined manner according to the class, suddenly——

  Shen Changqing left the team and strode towards the end of the freshman team.

"what?"

   "Shen Changqing, what is this doing?"

   "Where is he going?"

  Despite being eliminated early, no one can deny Shen Changqing's excellence.

  S-level mental power, which is more rare than the talent of physical S-level. Of the 5,000 freshmen enrolled by Moonstar this year, 9 of them had a physique S, but only 2 had an S-level mental power!

  Yes.

There are only two   : Shen Changqing and Yue Qiyuan.

  A mech combat system.

  A mech manufacturing department.

  In fact, people with high spiritual talents prefer the mecha manufacturing department, because the mecha manufacturing department has higher requirements for spiritual talent.

  These two geniuses, after choosing the major department, they also minored in another department at the same time.

  If Shen Changqing is willing to study and study mecha manufacturing exclusively, he will definitely become a mecha manufacturing master in the future!

  That's right! This is the confidence of a person with an S-level talent.

  Facing everyone's curious or inquiring sights, Shen Changqing's face was calm, ignoring everyone's eyes, and walking towards the back of the team on his own.

  Here.

  The self-financed shift was at the end of the team. In order to keep away from Sheng Qingyan, Ji You deliberately fell to the end of the team.

  As a result, Sheng Qingyan didn't even look at his face at all. When Ji You stepped back, he also stepped back.

   Ji Youbai glanced at him: "The exercises are over, what are you doing with me?"

  Sheng Qingyan's beautiful eyes blinked, "Jiaojiao told me..."

  "You ask her to eat 10 roasted rabbits..."

   "She said that as long as people look at you, they will be divided into 5..."

   Season Pomelo: "......"

   turned out to be a debt collector.

  Jiyou raised his hand, pointed a distance, and said: "Then you must be at least 5 meters away from me."

  Sheng Qingyan wondered: "Why..."

  Jiyou rolls her eyes: "Debt collectors are offensive. Isn't that conscious of it?"

  Sheng Qingyan: "......"

  I hate it...

  This person is bullying cute again...

As    was talking, she suddenly saw Shen Changqing taking a big step, standing in front of Ji You.

  Jiyou was shocked and took a step back.