151-155

Chapter 151 Associated Stone

  The people who couldn't eat, looked at each other, Louis stood up first and said, "Have you all eaten? We are on the line for team battles at seven o'clock."

  Chu Jiaojiao stood up and clapped her hands: "Go! Go now, time is free, I can still play a single game."

  Shen Changqing, Yue Qiyuan, Yue Qiguang, and Lance also stood up and said that they could join right away. Before leaving, Shen Changqing glanced at Yue Qiguang and asked: "Yue Qiguang, you are mentally frustrated today. Can you fight team battles at night?"

  Yue Qiguang almost jumped his feet: "There is no word in Dad's dictionary that can't do! You ordinary folks, don't put hats on Dad indiscriminately!"

  Speaking, Yue Qiguang took the lead and walked fast.

In the blink of an eye, the friends walked and ran, and there were only a few unfamiliar students around Jiyou, but now these unfamiliar students are using murderous ones. Staring at her.

  Jiyou feels like sitting on pins and needles, and immediately said: "Aha... I've eaten and drank enough, and I'm leaving."

   said she was walking, but she actually ran away.

Returning to the dormitory, Ji You left behind everything that happened in the training ground. He unmovedly checked the class of Professor Ye Hong from the Department of Materials, and completed the homework meticulously according to the purchased raw materials. Finally, he sent the homework to Ye Hong. Professor's Office.

  Not to mention how complicated the expression on Professor Ye Hong's face was when he received the assignment and corrected it.

After Ji You finished all this, it was 8 o'clock in the evening. Ji You originally planned to enter the Star Net to play games immediately, but suddenly realized that she was spending money like water and still owed student loans, but she did not have a stable income. It feels stressful.

  This kind of taste—it's hard to sleep and eat.

  Now that Ji You's life in school has stabilized, it's time to look for opportunities to make money.

  The fastest and most expensive way is to make Horcruxes.

Can-

She can't guarantee the success rate of Horcrux production.

and also-

  Material?

  Where does the material come from?

After Ji You studied the subject of the Department of Materials, he realized that material handling is also the most important thing, even related to a mecha, a starship, a spaceship...including the success rate of Horcrux manufacturing and whether it is strong or not. , Almost all high technology involves knowledge of material handling.

The few grass-seed fruit Horcruxes that Ji You made before, can be said to be a real fluke. She didn't know how to deal with materials at all, but with a sense of innocence and ignorance, she immersed herself in making them, and it succeeded by mistake. NS.

  It can be said that she can succeed, it is really amazing.

However, many Horcrux masters make Horcruxes, using high-quality and high-priced celestial treasures. Therefore, every time you start to create a Horcrux, you have to design, deduct, and calculate repeatedly... after you get the best solution. , Just started to make, and strive for a success, otherwise, the cost of wasted materials is estimated to be millions or tens of millions.