Day 6 -- Success!!!

It's already been day 6.
Days are going fast when I am traveling with you through this journal. Now I am in a great mood to talk to you. Do you know why??

I finished all my homeworks!!

The habit planning using Atomic Habits really helped me. Habit stacking is a brilliant idea.

I did all the assigned tasks, and I should be proud to present myself to you, but I am rather tired.

This habit is definitely not an easy one. As it was my first day, I put my heart and soul into it and completed it successfully.

In the first half of the day, I planned my tasks and assigned a time slot for each. I wrote my schedule on a sticky note and pasted it right before my writing table.

But I can't stick to the exact time allocated.

So in the second half of the day, I just recorded my work and their timings in sticky notes just to see how productive I am.

Only after doing that did I realize I am such a productive person. I am determined, hardworking, and a very capable person. I am just feeding my sub-mind with positivity. Talking positively about oneself seems like a show-off because that's how people around me reacted in the past, I guess.

So, here is how I used my time.

See the time in which I am writing this journal

See the time in which I am writing this journal. Each and every day I write my channel past 12 because that's how occupied I am.

But I love this. I love this so much. I like to work under pressure. As an unemployed, self-employed person, I don't have anyone who can pressurize me other than me. So, I am just finding ways to pressurize myself.

One such way is by writing this journal ;)

If you love something, do it, guys. It's now or never. If you don't have time now, you might never have it.

I am just allocating time for things that bring me happiness in the long term.

After this motivational speech, let's get back to the topic. I did all five tasks that were assigned to me. But the weirdest of all those tasks is meditation. It is giving me a weird feeling, guys. Tears are just running out of my eyes, like they were trapped for a long period of time. Even in yesterday's meditation, I had similar effects.

It is doing something with my heart more than with my brain.

In my second sitting, I didn't focus enough as I had human interventions, and also, my heart was trying an escapism mechanism, I guess. So the second sitting was not that effective.

This day is boosting my hope. If I can push myself to this extent, I can for sure achieve whatever I want to achieve.

The art of writing a journal—am I improving in that?

Drop a comment.

Bye!! Bye!!

Let's meet tomorrow!

The moment I stop the pen, it feels like our conversation has come to an end, and I am already starting to miss you guys.

-Araminta Flores