Day 79 - Story of a Salesgirl✨

One question for you all, guys!

The story of two salesgirls and an innocent customer. In a shop of luxury goods, for each sale done by the salesgirl, she gets a commission for it. An innocent woman is a regular customer of that shop, and one of those salesgirls, let's call her 'Pen'. She is the one who introduced that shop to her through one of her marketing campaigns. So each and every time she is about to buy something, Pen will attend to her and get the commission. But today, someone else, let's call her 'Pencil', attended to her and provided good customer service. But when the customer was about to pay, Pen made an entry, and she told the cashier to bill it under her service.

Now the innocent customer was served by both of them in some way. She doesn't want to hurt Pencil, whom she met for the first time, but she also rendered her service. She also thought that Pen's getting a commission was not fair in this case.

She can't hurt her routine salesgirl, but she also doesn't want to hurt a new salesgirl who gave her best to get that commission.

Now, who should get that commission?

Is it okay to sit back, relax, and see the fight? Is this a case of the exploitation of a fresher at work?

I am not sure. Leave your thoughts on this in the comment section.

I am that innocent customer who is not so innocent. I thought that it was unfair for Pen to always enjoy the benefits, no matter who attended and rendered their service. Pen shouted at Pencil, saying, "Just because you have shown her certain things doesn't mean that you should get this". And she just took the piece I decided to buy and labeled it under her name in the billing. It felt unfair for me. So I went straight to Pencil and said that if I buy that exact piece, I will buy it under her name. It's just a thought in the heat of the moment.

Even my mom won't accept that, as Pen is the one who has been serving us for years. So I said this straight to Pen: if that piece was bought, half of the commission should be under Pencil, and Pen accepted it.

Is it a fair move?

What would I have done at that moment?

Comment plzzzz

Bye byeee!

-AramintaFlores♥️
(Dec 10, 2023)

Going to sleep at 1.47 a.m.