Day 57 - Feelings Vs Experiences✨

Do you think you have someone with whom you can share everything you feel? Sharing everything you experience and sharing everything you feel are two different things.

Sharing everything you experience is easier than sharing everything you feel. Because feeling is your internal thought. The way you perceive a situation is unique to you, and no one can tell how you will react to a certain set of situations except you.

If feelings and thought processes are such precious things to be shared, just imagine the things I am sharing with you. I am sharing with you almost everything related to my thought process. So here I am giving something that I value the most to you.

But will I do the same for the people I know in real life?

I won't. Maybe that requires a lot of courage. I am not ready for it yet.

Giving one's thought process to others is like handing a sword to them, placing your neck right on the sword, and believing that they will never kill you. They may or may not kill you. But that's risky, you know?

Sharing one's thoughts can have its own positives and negatives. But to share, we need trust, right?

Trust is not something that cannot be earned in a day. It requires a lot of time and a sequence of events. Even after trusting a person completely, we may refuse to share our thoughts with them.

I won't share this journal with my mom because she might get hurt by my thoughts. You guys, the readers, may take it lightly. But my loved ones can sob in places where I sob.

I don't want my writing to hurt others. I want to be free, like a bird that never knows what a cage is. I don't want criticism just for being me, especially from my loved ones.

Criticizing my writing style and work is perfectly fine. But devaluing me based on my thoughts is not cool.

So I am virtually present here with a fake identity—AramintaFlores

Bye byee

-AramintaFlores♥️
Nov. 18, 2023

Bro asked whether I would share this later with my partner, which made me write this.

Going to sleep at 3.30 a.m.🫣