Day 69- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner‼️

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I made 1000 subscribers, guys.

But I also got something bad today. You are the first few people to know that.

I got a copyright strike on my channel for that 12-hour live. As it is a book reading, I think it's not ethical to do so.

Somewhere, I missed that point. I should be careful from now on. If not, if I allow three copyright strikes, my channel will be terminated.

Anyway, let's celebrate today.

I celebrated a birthday party in the morning and a housewarming function in the evening. In the middle of all that, I was also constantly uploading YouTube videos.

But I won't say that my YouTube videos alone have helped me gain all those subscribers. It was my mind, my thought process, God, and you guys.

"What the mind of a human can conceive and believe it can achieve." Think and Grow Rich book

I believed that I could do it at the start of this month, and I did it.

But I can't steal the credit for all that. Because so many lovely souls helped me attain this goal.

I should thank all of them, but I don't know how exactly. I posted a community post, and that's it.

I want to get famous like Mr. Beast, and I should gift something precious to my first 1000 subscribers.

Because they are the people who are with me when I sometimes doubt myself.

You people are no different. Sometimes I feel demotivated, but still, you guys support me by voting and commenting.

These acts of kindness that I am receiving are what are bringing life to my life.

Thank you, guys, for that.

Two days before, I was saying something like my subconscious mind has made me worse, right? I also said that I played the game all wrong.

That was not right, guys. I got 1000 subscribers only because of my subconscious mind and my right mindset, which I cultivated these days.

The obsession with success is actually good from my perspective. It's already 3.43, but I completed only two contests. I have a lot to do. So,,,

Bye byeee

-AramintaFlores♥️
(Nov. 30, 2023)

Going to sleep at around 4.20 a.m.