Day 95 - Writer✨

How's your day? For me, it's a blast. As a part of the challenge of writing a full story in one day, I wrote 14 chapters, but I didn't complete the story. I could have completed the story at any point. That's what TV shows do. If they want an end, they bring an end. The end can be anything.

But I don't want to kill my beautiful story with a hurried end. I wanted my story to survive a little more. I wanted it to have a little longer life span than I originally planned.

So I extended the challenge of writing a full story in a single day to two days. I want at least 20 chapters.

This story was really good, guys. I loved it. You guys should read it. But now it's hard for me to extend further. But if I didn't write further now, it would feel like an abrupt cut.

Tomorrow I will be waking up with fresh ideas, and I will be writing this much better than any other previous chapters. Everything will get better and finer because I say so.

The most fulfilling days of mine are the days that I used to the fullest.

If I want to feel content with my life, first of all, I should use each and every day effectively. I should keep everything balanced.

Today, I used my day effectively but didn't balance it properly. I didn't upload YouTube videos, and that's also not right.

I should focus on both of them, as I want both of them. As I am writing this, the two male leads of my story, "The teacher's first love," come to mind.

Do you know why I do such crazy things more often? Just to feel better about myself and also to improve the quantity.

According to myself and the Atomic Habits book, quantity is sometimes valued more than quality. The more quantity you start producing, the more it will tune and refrain itself and become much prettier and steady with an expectational quality.

All you need to do is improve 1 percentage every time you do the same thing. This piece of advice is also found in the Atomic Habits book.

I wanted to produce more stories to come up with a high-quality story. I should also keep the second piece of advice in mind: 1% improvement is needed in everything you do.

So by recalling those golden advices from the Atomic Habits book, this journal comes to an end.

Bye byee

-AramintaFlores♥️
(Dec. 26, 2023)

Going to sleep at 1.55 a.m.