Day 83 - Thank You🐣

I have 1000 subscribers on YouTube and 10 followers on Wattpad. But these 10 people are closer to my heart than those 1,000 subscribers. I get motivated here. I get to see good-hearted people here.

They show who they are through their writing. Either through their stories or through their comments, you guys never fail to impress me.

My routine reader made a visit to my journal after a long time. It felt good. The comments they leave are actually motivating me to do the right thing.

The belief that I should have in myself sometimes vanishes, but they keep reminding me that I am a rare gem.

Their positive words are influencing my brain in the right way. Thank you so much for being with me in my mood swings.

A very big thanks to Bolaji Deborah for regularly showing up, voting, commenting, and motivating me to do the right things.

Once I succeed in my life, in my interviews, I should talk about you people. The people who stayed with me from the very beginning.

Thank you is the only word that I know from the dictionary, I guess. I can't express how I feel, so instead, I just say thank you.

I am deviated from my intended action by the negativity that surrounds me. Now I am back on track.

I am winning, no matter what. Let's fight the game and not predict the results, even without playing.

No more ifs. So the one and only thing that I should say now is that I am winning this game, no matter what.

Let's start doing things on fire. Let's not look at our obstacles. Yes. I don't have a laptop. But I do have a smartphone. Let's use it in the right way to earn money.

No one can stop me now with the motivation tonic that you guys gave me today.

Every time I ask readers to show their presence, someone shows up by voting or commenting to boost my beliefs

Every time I ask readers to show their presence, someone shows up by voting or commenting to boost my beliefs. For that, today, I should thank Lira Soliven for voting to show her presence on the 'Day 80-Miss You' chapter.

Bye bye

-AramintaFlores♥️
(Dec. 14, 2023)

Going to sleep at 2.15 a.m.