Day 51 - Taking care of⁉️

Who are you taking care of?

* Is your phone screen broken?
* Do you have a phone cover that turned yellow?
* When did you have your last hair cut?
* When was the last time you chopped your toe nails?

Do you really care about yourself?

I don't. That's why I decided to write about it. I have a phone with a broken screen and a yellow-tinted case. Haircut and toe nails? I don't care to do that often.

I actually take myself for granted. I don't treat myself with respect. If I don't, who else will? Why does someone else need to care about me? I can take care of myself. I deserve all the good things, and I am not expecting someone else to give me all that.

If so, I should have treated myself as a queen. But I am not doing that. Lately, I have lost interest in myself, especially my aesthetics. I am not giving enough care to my dressing style, my makeup, or my hairstyle. I just pacify myself with the thought that someone might love me for who I am. But treating you poorly in every way possible and also giving 0% attention to yourself doesn't mean that it is you.

You are a package. A package of beauty and brains. You are beautiful the way you are. You don't need anything to add on to make you pleasing. You only need one thing, and that is the right attitude toward yourself. You should treat yourself well. Try to be clean, well dressed, and tidy. This is not something that you are doing to attract others. This is something that you are doing for your own good. You are treating yourself with respect and care.

I just fail to do this often. I am not giving enough attention to how I look. I should improve that. I should try to be as pleasing as possible, and the one I am trying to please is myself. (But humans don't dress up to impress themselves.) I am trying to be satisfied with myself by being the best version of myself, and that can give me the confidence I am looking for.

The first and foremost thing to do is to change the temper glass of my phone and my back cover. I just show people that I don't care much about myself.

You might think that it's not a big deal. The phone I am using is my workspace. This is where I write, read, record, and edit videos. So I should respect my workspace.

Earlier, I took so much pride in not taking care of myself. My siblings are such health-conscious people. They try to incorporate a good diet and exercise into their routine. They really care about themselves. But I myself am the exact opposite of them. I won't consume fruits or nuts, even if my mom tells me to do so.

What's the pride in caring for ourselves less? I don't know. I just do that. From this moment on, I should try to be health-conscious, just like my siblings. I should also be beauty-conscious.

I should also keep my writing desk clean and neat. I don't have an office room; I just have a writing desk, which I consider my workspace. I should show respect to it by keeping it clean and neat.

By taking care of myself and my surroundings, I am telling my subconscious mind that I am valuable and that I deserve all the good things and nothing less than that. My subconscious mind is actually taking note of everything I do. If I treat myself so well, my subconscious mind might think of me as a very important person who deserves good things. I want that. So I am going to start loving myself.

I learned most of this from a YouTube video by Rose Han—I made my first million using the law of attraction. If you want, you can watch it.

Bye byee

-AramintaFlores♥️
(Nov. 12, 2023)

I am not sure when I went to sleep. Probably past 1 a.m.

Update from the previous journal: I was planning to surprise my friend by going to her home. Thank God my parents and my subconscious mind didn't allow me to do so. She went out, and she didn't even tell me that. She hesitated to share her festive pictures with me but later posted them on WhatsApp and Instagram. Is she really worth my care? Unconditional love always comes with a condition is the lesson I learn often.