Day 88 - Good Vs Bad⚫⬜

I am going to replace the bad days with good days.

We might have linked certain dates with certain events. Those dates trigger the memory of those events, which may or may not bring pleasure.

If a date is associated with a sad memory, what are you planning to do about it? I just lived around 25 years, and by now I have so many dates I hate. If this continues forever, I might hate all 365 days.

To stop that, I should make some good memories on those bad days. Those good memories should be so big that the past seems negligible.

I am trying to do that in my life. I am trying to accomplish a lot on bad days, a lot more than usual.

Why am I talking about something irrelevant?

It's relevant to your peace of mind, and that peace is related to your subconscious mind.

Today is not such a day. But today I went to a place that I associated with a bad memory. I visited that place multiple times throughout my life, but the last time was different. The event that happened last time was not exactly bad. But the memory turned out badly. It happens often to me. I love events, but I hate memories.

Even though it's a usual thing I do, this time it was really a bad memory, and I visited that place today.

First of all, can you guess that place??

Why did I visit a place with a bad memory??

It's a temple, guys. I went and prayed, but each and every place reminded me of the moments that happened there.

I am not sad. There is nothing to feel for the moment that ended so long ago. But it held a weight in my heart. So this day is not so good.

But everything is fine, as I am still alive. Talking about life, I still have a lot to say.

Let's talk tomorrow!

Bye byee

-AramintaFlores♥️
(Dec 19, 2023)

Going to sleep at 11.50 a.m.