Day 9 - Travel Day

Can you guess what I saw today?

I saw the Burj Khalifa. The one that is in Dubai. But I am not in Dubai, guys. All successful people go there and take a picture. I want to do it someday.

But for now, I saw a recreation of Burj Khalifa in my country. It was not that tall, but it was wonderful. Burj Khalifa might be 100 times more beautiful than this.

But I am happy with what I saw. I just got a moment to see it, as I saw it while I was traveling in the car.

The one that we don't have is the one that we value the most. I never (99.9999%) sat in the front seat of a car. I always wanted to do it. But I never got the chance to do it.

The reason why I value it so much is that I just assume the person who takes the front seat is the owner of the car, and he is the most powerful person in that car. I never got to be that powerful.

I can manifest a car using my subconscious mind. But I won't do that. I don't need liabilities first.

First, I should create assets. Then I should move on to liabilities. I don't even have a bicycle. So now, at this point in time, I don't think that I have any liabilities to take care of. I have assets, which are my writings and YouTube videos.

Please, dear subconscious mind, I want success immediately. I am not in a mood to wait.

After so many successful months, on the first day of this month, I got a single-digit YouTube view, guys. Though I get the same on Wattpad, it doesn't hurt that much.

The official 90 days are about to start, right? But I am not even at my home right now. For the next one week, I will be away from my home but I will still try to follow all those 5.

Talking about that, I remember that today I got to do only 2 (yoga and subliminal). Shame to say this. But I was in travel for approximately 8.30 hours.

During that, I wrote, proofread, and published my journal. Also, I edited one YouTube video and published it.

It was really hard, guys. Please please! Forgive me once.

Though I am telling you it's really hard, deep down my bottom of my heart is telling me that, if I truly wanted it, I would have accomplished it.

I could have read the book and studied the stock market in the car. For meditation, after dinner, I could have done it.

But I am too tired, guys.

One who truly wants something will not make excuses. So I should stop this silly habit.

I missed my friend so much today, guys. So today I listened to a subliminal that will  bring text from the desired person.

Let's wait till tomorrow to check the results.

I sometimes feel like we are deviating from the topic. Is that so, guys?

The first 10 days are just like a warm-up period. So our warm-up period is about to come to an end.

We need to put our 100% in trying to convince our subconscious mind with positivity, and we should gain results within these 90 days.

But being away from home and trying to do these things is bringing a negative feeling, which I should kill right away.

I hope that my YouTube channel will get monetized within this month.

Wattpad readers!! Am I getting actual readers? If so, plz plz plzzzzz drop a comment, and if you are shy to comment just vote for my journal so that I can be sure that there are actual human beings behind it.

Bye byee!!!

-Araminta Flores