7 Years Later

3rd Person POV...

Things have changed ever since Felix Phoenix Barnes,The Sliver Ninja,the Master of Balance and the Leader of the Ex-Resistence was brought back.

Everything got so much better after Destro and his Final Order disappeared,Felix and Twilight  were able to be a normal family again with their son,Pedro and new son,Bucky Jr. 

Other family's were also formed,ever since Morro was killed by Balance Breaker,Polaris took up the role of  being a father towards Orion Raven and even marrying Aria Raven. 

Galen Barnes,the clone of Felix Barnes had also fallen in love with a girl,Karai Hamato,soon they also got married and had a son named Negan Hamato and even formed their own Ninja Clan,called the Hamato Clan

Nick Cole,had started dating Mona Lisa while Goldie Afton had taken up his father's legacy of fun and entertainment and opened a new Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria with of the help of friends and even dead ones,Plus his brother Micheal Afton and Henry Emily. Goldie even got married,his wife's name is Sophia Willow,they soon had a kid named Charlie Marion Afton,Goldie is on a new mission,find the lost souls of his two siblings and his mother,Evan Afton,Elizabeth Afton and Clara Afton.

After,Professor Powers had delivered the Crystal Skull to the Ninjago's museum which they gave him a lot of money which he was able to buy a house for himself,his wife Mira Powers and their adopted son Kash Powers.

After their run in with the killer known as  Ghostface,Milo Loomis and his adopted son Elias Loomis who was healed by Nala Sa before they returned to their home after Milo's brother Kaa was arrested.

Clay Magnus,Spider Man a.k.a Toxic Spider had started fighting crime in Ninjago City's streets along with his new girlfriend,Gwen Stacy a.k.a Ghost Spider.    

Duhvassa Chumsworth,the niece of Pythor Chumsworth had married Char and had two kids,Arcturus Chumsworth and Rosita Chumsworth.

Cyrus Chumsworth and Lenkisa's family was reforged when their only son was returned.

Pythor,Aspheera and Sisu were reunited with their son/sibling Cosmos

Esther was reunited with her mother Vania and her sister Raya and even Ringo

General Arcturus along with Pellio,Nixon,Rezi,Dewey,Phasma and Many other Clone Troopers along with many of the Realm Travelers (Different OC's from my different stories) they formed a small alliance called "The New Republic" their goal was to keep their eyes open for Destro and the Final Order's return. 

And....

They were right...