The Daughter of Splinter

3rd Person POV...

At the Hamato Clan's base...

Balance Breaker stood there growling as Galen and Karai stood infront of their son "you have no right to set foot on these grounds!" Karai shouted "oh,I think I do" Balance Breaker said as the Final Order Super Commando's activated their jetpacks before they flew up and fired their blasters at Karai and Galen. Luckily Galen activated the Darksaber to deflect the laser bolts as Karai pulled out her sword "you deal with the commando's,big ugly is mine" Karai said as Galen slipped on his helmet before he flew up into the air while Karai charged at Balance Breaker which she jumped over the Humanoid dragon before stabbing him in the back making Balance Breaker yelp in pain as he knocked Karai's sword out of her hands sending it flying and landed on the ground and rolled up to Negan's feet. Karai  dodged one of Balance Breaker's attacks as she threw several daggers at him which the daggers flew into his chest making the humanoid dragon roar in pain as he pulled out a dagger from his chest and threw it at Karai who did a flip avoiding the dagger when she landed on the ground Balance Breaker grabbed her by the neck and threw her into the wall hard,Balance Breaker approached her pulling out the corrupted starsaber before he raised it up "goodbye,Karai Hamato,daughter of Sensei Splinter" Balance Breaker said as he was about to strike her,the Humanoid dragon heard a loud battle cry as his hand that held the corrupted Star Saber was sliced clean off. Balance Breaker roared in absolute pain as he held the spot where his hand once was to stop the bleeding,Karai soon saw Negan standing there holding her sword that had some of Balance Breaker's blood was on the blade. "Retreat!" Balance Breaker shouted as the remaining commando's fled,Balance Breaker turned to look at Karai "this isn't over!" he shouted before he also fled as Negan collapsed onto the ground exhusated.