Return to Chen's Island

3rd Person POV...

The shuttle flew over Chen's island,Galen still was on the shuttle as he spotted Chen's Palace that looked abandoned then that was when Galen spotted what looked like a massive prison. Galen looked down to see that they were flying over a small jungle which he jumped off the ship using his jetpack to soften his landing. Galen then watched as the Shuttle landed inside the prison,Galen then began to walk to the prison not knowing that someone was watching him from a nearby hill.

Time Skip...

Galen kept walking cautiously as he was getting closer and closer to the Final Order Prison when he sensed that he was being followed. Galen stopped and quickly grabbed his blaster and turned around pointing his blaster at who was following him which to Galen's surprise was Crosshair,Fireball and Nemec.

"Crosshair?" Galen said as he put away his blaster "what are you doing here?" Galen asked "it's not safe here,lets get to our base then we will explain everything" Crosshair said which Galen nodded before he followed them

Meanwhile inside the Final Order Prison...

Karai was strapped down in what seemed to be a lab of some sort,she struggled to get herself free but the restraints were too strong for her to break free "don't bother,those are made of pure vengestone" a male voice said as a white scaled variant slithered over,this was Count Vlad Chumsworth,a vampire anacondrai and the warden of the prison. 

"What do you want from me?!" Karai shouted "I'm gonna make you join The Final Order" Vlad said "I would never join the Final Order!" Karai shouted when Vlad grabbed something before he turned to reveal in his claw was a mind control brain worm,Kar...

"What do you want from me?!" Karai shouted "I'm gonna make you join The Final Order" Vlad said "I would never join the Final Order!" Karai shouted when Vlad grabbed something before he turned to reveal in his claw was a mind control brain worm,Karai's eyes widened as Vlad slithered over.

"NO!"