Christmas Day

3rd Person POV...

Bucky Jr was fast asleep in bed,he was very exhausted and drained since he used Oni powers for the first time,Felix walked into his son'd room and gently touched Bucky Jr's shoulder "buddy,it's time to get up" Felix said which Bucky Jr soon woke up before he climbed out of bed. He soon followed his father into the living room where his mother,brother even Pythor and his family were. Pythor looked over at Bucky Jr and smiled "come,sit next to me" Pythor said which Bucky Jr sat down next to Pythor who gently coiled his tail around Bucky Jr as Cosmos handed his father a short but slightly long box which Pythor soon handed it over to Bucky Jr who opened it up to reveal what looked like a fangblade dagger,with a sliver handle and a purple blade. Bucky Jr pulled out the dagger "wow!" Bucky Jr said "me and Polaris both constructed this out of  vibranium and I may have donated one of my fangs to make the blade combining my fang with the vibranium which is why the blade is glowing purple" Pythor said which Bucky Jr placed the dagger on a nearby table before he hugged Pythor's scaly chest "thank you Pythor,your the best" Bucky Jr said "your welcome,Merry Christmas" Pythor said when Twilight handed Bucky Jr a square box which Bucky Jr opened up to reveal a Purple ninja gi,Bucky Jr's eyes widened "a ninja gi?!" Bucky Jr said surprised "ya,me and Aspheera made it with the addition of using Pythor's scales on the suit" Twilight said "your about the age when you begin your training,especially with what happened last night" Felix said which Bucky Jr remembered slightly what he had done,it just hurt to try to remember. "You will teach me?" Bucky Jr asked his father "not just me,Pythor,Sensei Wu,Sensei Garmadon and the Ninja" Felix said "Spinjitzu and Airjitzu?" Bucky Jr asked "of course,we will also help you control your powers and teach you how to fight,which if you are gonna learn how to fight,then you will need this" Felix said handing Bucky Jr a long and big box which Bucky Jr opened to reveal the Sword of Sanctuary. "No way!" Bucky Jr shouted in surprise as Pythor smiled as Bucky Jr pulled out the beautiful sword "this sword was just sitting in one of my vaults collecting dust,so I decided that you deserved to  have it like I did 28 years ago when I first met Pythor and became a ninja" Felix said as Bucky Jr placed the sword on the ground before he ran over to his parents and hugged both of them when a knock on the front door was heard. Pythor got up from his seat and slithered over and opened the door to see Lucas Hudson standing there along with his Ender Dragon Flynn. "Hello fellow Ender Knight,what brings you here?" Pythor asked as Lucas climbed off of Flynn landing on the ground along with a backpack,he walked over to Pythor "where is the one named Bucky Jr?" Lucas asked which soon Bucky Jr rushed over to be standing next to Pythor's side. "That's me sir" Bucky Jr said "my leader,the leader of the Ender Knights wanted you to have this" Lucas said placing the bag on the ground in front of Bucky Jr before he opened it to reveal a baby Ender Dragon.

"A dragon?!" Bucky Jr said in surprise "yep,a Ender Dragon,we called him "Wurin" he was one of baby's that Luna and Thunderdome found" Lucas said as Bucky Jr gently picked Wurin up "wow! he's so small!" Bucky Jr said "he won't be small for very lo...

"A dragon?!" Bucky Jr said in surprise "yep,a Ender Dragon,we called him "Wurin" he was one of baby's that Luna and Thunderdome found" Lucas said as Bucky Jr gently picked Wurin up "wow! he's so small!" Bucky Jr said "he won't be small for very long,he will grow fast" Lucas said as Bucky Jr gently hugged Wurin who licked Bucky in the cheek making Bucky Jr giggle as Felix and Twilight watched smiling.

Meanwhile at Shintaro... 

Esther was fast asleep in bed when suddenly small Chompy dashed into the room jumping on her bed and immediately licking her in the face making her laugh and giggle "okay! okay! I'm up!" Esther said as she sat up in her bed yawning. Esther then looked over at Chompy who was jumping around excitedly which helped Esther remember that today was Christmas. She immediately got out of bed and rushed into the living room to she her mother sitting by the Fireplace as her father stood nearby,Esther was surprised to see Skales and his family also in the living room sitting on the nearby couch. Ringo was on the balcony sticking his big head into the room as Esther sat down next to her mother as Chompy curled up on her lap as Esther handed her a square present "me and your father decided it was time to give this to you" Vania said as Esther opened the box to reveal a white and golden ninja gi "a ninja gi?!" Esther said in surprise "ya me and Selma made it for you" Vania said as Esther looked over at Selma "thank you" Esther said which Selma smiled "your welcome,Esther" Selma said as Cole handed Esther a long box "this was from Felix,he said that you deserved to have it" Cole said as Esther opened it to reveal the Starsaber. "no freaking way!" Esther shouted in surprise "The Starsaber!?" Esther shouted "this was used by Felix himself and even Balance Breaker,after everything Felix has done wielding this blade and he just gives it to me?" Esther said. "yes,he said he sensed something special about you,so he wanted you to have it" Cole said as Esther looked down at the sword smiling.

Meanwhile..

Location: Exegol    

Destro was sitting on his throne as the black riders a.k.a the Nazgul or the Nine stood at the bottom of the stairs as Balance Breaker walked in followed by Krampus "I see you have returned without your squad of jet troopers" Destro said "a necessary loss,it was all worth it,to get this" Balance Breaker said holding up the Matrix "good,step one of my plan is complete,soon we will have the power to restore my master's strength" Destro said as he passed the Witch-king who was standing next to him as Destro looked outside the window at the star destroyers that were getting built...

"The War has only just begun"

Merry Christmas my fellow followers!