The Ninja

Felix POV...

I pressed several buttons on my comlink "Pixal,I think it's time to get the team back together,locate the Ninja"

"Locating the Ninja"

Meanwhile at the Ninjago City Docks...

3rd Person POV...

Kai jumped over a stream of fire that the mechanic sent at him while Zane was speaking to Pixal on his comlink talking to Pixal "Master Felix requests that all ninja meet him in Ninjago City" Pixal said "is it that serious?" Zane asked "yes" Pixal said "we will be there soon" Zane said as he looked over at Kai who was fighting the Mechanic "here comes the cross fire!" The Mechanic shouted sending fire at Kai who dodged it "hey! thats my line!" Kai shouted as he sent fire at the Mechanic who dodges it as Zane froze him "Chill out!" Zane shouted laughing as he saw that Kai was also frozen "good job,Zane" Kai managed to say.

Meanwhile...

Orion Raven and Nick Cole were practicing their powers along with Silas while Cyrus watched on the side lines as Orion tried to attack Nick but he sent a light blue glowing energy blast at him slowing him down as Silas tried to attack him from behind but Nick sent a red energy blast at him making him freeze in place. "Your Powers are getting stronger,Nick" Cyrus said as Nick Unfroze Silas and freed Orion when Nya,Cole,Jay and Luna ran in "Felix wants us to meet him and Lloyd in Ninjago City now" Nya said which Nick,Orion and Silas pulled down their masks.

Meanwhile.... 

Felix POV...

Me,Lloyd and my son stood their looking at the deserted truck as the other Ninja rushed over along with Wu and Pythor,I noticed that Garmadon wasn't with them "where's Garmadon?" I asked "he said he had things he had to handle else where" Orion said as Pythor looked over at the crime scene. "What happened?" Pythor asked "thief's broke into this truck and stole the Storm Amulet and some sort of weapons which I have no clue about" I said "but I do know that leading those thief's was Mr.F" I said "Mr.F? you mean the one from the Overlord's Crystal Council?" Pythor asked "yes,but thats not the reason I called you,the Final Order is back,Destro is making his first moves,we need to find out what he's planning" I said. "Starting with finding out what those weapons were" I said "well" we all turned to look over at Orion "I might know someone who can help"

"A White Peacock Lord"