The Island

3rd Person...

Both Bucky Jr and Esther on the backs of their dragons continued to fly until they came to Chen's Island. They could see Chen's old palace and the Final Order prison,Bucky Jr soon saw smoke coming from a nearby part of the jungle. Bucky Jr flew down followed by Esther as Bucky Jr saw that the smoke was coming from a crashed Bounty,Bucky Jr landed on the ground as he got got off of Wurin as Esther climbed off of Chompy. They both approached the crashed ship "it looks like they were attacked by something or someone" Bucky Jr said as they climbed on board. Bucky Jr looked around at the deck then up at the sails which both weren't very  damaged "the hull and the sails are still intact" Bucky Jr said as they walked up the stairs as they entered the control room which was a big mess. Bucky Jr walked over to the ships controls trying to get them back online while Esther looked at the destroyed ceiling which seemed like something with sharp teeth had tore at it. Esther continued to look at the holes when she spotted a hand poking out of a pile of rubble "Bucky!" Esther shouted as Bucky Jr ran over as they both pulled the person out of the rubble to reveal it was Zane. Bucky Jr pulled off Zane's mask "Zane! Zane wake up!" Bucky Jr said which a couple moments later Zane opened his eyes and looked over at Bucky Jr and Esther. "Bucky Jr and Esther? what are you two doing here?" Zane asked "when you and the other ninja didn't come back me and Esther decided to come and help" Bucky Jr said as Zane got back onto his feet. "What happened?" Esther asked "we were making our way into the island trying to stay out of site from the Final Order when we were attacked" Zane said "attacked? attacked by who? The Final Order?" Bucky Jr asked "no,I had discovered that one of the many realms had merged with this island and spilled out things from their realm onto this island" Zane said "like what?" Esther asked when suddenly a Compsognathus a.k.a a Compy came into the room from a small hole. 

    The site of the little creature scared Esther "what is that thing?!" Esther shouted "a Compsognathus,from the Jurassic Period" Zane said "that means that is a freaking dinosaur!" Bucky Jr shouted

    The site of the little creature scared Esther "what is that thing?!" Esther shouted "a Compsognathus,from the Jurassic Period" Zane said "that means that is a freaking dinosaur!" Bucky Jr shouted. "Affirmative" Zane said which the Compy ran out the door back outside as Bucky J,Esther and Zane ran out the door to over look a giant field that several dinosaurs were at,Bucky Jr sighed....

"This will be harder than I thought"