Prisoner X

(Please Credit GMLWriter)

At the Final Order Prison...

3rd Person POV...

Pythor and Ali were both sitting at a table along with Kai,Cole,Cragger,Razer,Markus and Sam who were eating the gross prison food. Ali was sitting close to Pythor as he ate his food Pythor looked around the room to see several Final Order stormtroopers standing around the room,the thing that peeked Pythor's curiously was that four stormtroopers standing in front of a big metal door. "They really don't want anyone to go into that door" Pythor said "ya that's where warden imprisoned the one they call "Prisoner X" Markus said "has anyone seen this prisoner X?" Pythor asked which Markus then pointed over at Windred who was sitting at a table with Slithraa,Nimue,Keeli and a female Indoraptor named RaptorZilla.

 "They really don't want anyone to go into that door" Pythor said "ya that's where warden imprisoned the one they call "Prisoner X" Markus said "has anyone seen this prisoner X?" Pythor asked which Markus then pointed over at Windred who was sitti...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"His name is Windred,he is a interesting serpentine" Markus said "how so?" Razer asked "because his species are called "The Winter Breaths" Markus said "never heard of that species of serpentine" Cole said. "That's because Windred is the last of his species" Markus said "he was locked away in a tomb in the Frozen wasteland until Anacondrai Soldiers under the command of General Arcturus freed him before he went into hiding during the Serpentine war,after the other serpentine were locked away he was approached by Sensei Wu who sensed Windred's wise  and good heart which Wu despite his brothers rejections,Wu had given Windred his and Garmadon's old home for Windred to live which he soon lived their for years providing Wu with wisdom and guidance which proclaimed Windred the name "Windred the Wise" Markus said. Which it seemed that Windred knew that they were talking about him because him and his group moved over to Pythor's table. Windred sat down next to Pythor "so,you want to know about Prisoner X?" Windred asked "yes"Pythor said "well for starters his name is Steel Prime and he isn't any ordinary serpentine,he is a Realm Traveler and Manager" Windred said "Realm Traveler and Manager?" Cole asked "his job was to travel across the Ethereal Divide visiting several different realms to make sure that they stay in check and prevent any of the realms from merging with our world which in Steel's eyes Ninjago was the very center and power source of the realms" Windred said "wow" Ali said amazed. "How did he do that? how is he able to travel through the Ethereal Divide with ease? when we traveled to the Never Realm it was chaos" Cole said "that's because he used a special amulet,the realm amulet" Windred said "Realm Amulet?" Pythor asked "yes,the Realm Amulet or better known as the Ethereal Divide Amulet,a blue and sliver Amulet that was made by the First Spinjitzu Master created from shards of the Realm Crystal and Source Dragon energy" Windred said. "The Spinjitzu Master had given Steel to keep the realms in check to prevent a coming event that the Spinjitzu Master and Quanish the Elder called "The Coalescence" Windred said. "But why is he here,stuck in this Final Order prison?" Razer asked "Steel Prime came to Ninjago to investigate the strange merging of two realms in Ninjago when he was lured into a trap by Destro and the Final Order" Windred said which Pythor knew what Steel Prime came to investigate. "The thing that Steel probably came to investigate was probably the after math of Felix's sacrifice when he fought the Overlord" Pythor said "that 's also my theory,but Steel Prime thankfully hid the Amulet before he was captured,now the Overlord wants the Amulet because it's the only way to travel through the Ethereal Divide,since the other way of traveling through the divide,the Realm Crystal was destroyed when the Oni invaded" Windred said. "Then we have to make sure that the Overlord never gets his hands on that Amulet" Pythor said "only problem,on one knows the Amulet's location except Steel Prime himself,that's why he's here,Vlad has been trying to get the location of the Amulet out of Steel,but Steel Prime is a strong serpentine and no amount of pain and torture would get him to talk" Windred said "then we need to break him out" Pythor said "what about us? how are we gonna break out of here?" Razer asked "Lloyd,Nya,Jay and Felix are still out there somewhere,they will find a way"Pythor said putting his arm around Ali hugging him close to his side.