The Fall of the Ninja

3rd Person POV...

The city was in chaos as people ran to the docks as Ex-Resistence soldiers held of the Final Order forces but soon there was too many for the soldiers to handle before they retreated. 

Felix glared at the Overlord as he looked down at Twilight's body,Felix pulled out his sword and ran towards the Overlord who sent a purple energy blast that hit Felix into some rubble as the other ninja ran at the Overlord who held up the Amulet which glowed as Felix,Pedro,Lloyd,Kai,Jay,Cole,Zane,Nya,Pixal,Wu,Garmadon,Misako,Luna,Silas,Nick,Orion,Pythor and Polaris were teleported away. 

The Merlopian submarines that took in the people they could get sank down heading back to Merlopia.

In a old Fazbear warehouse,Goldie had fund his sister and mother and even his little brother,suddenly they heard explosions outside,Goldie looked outside see the chaos that was happening outside,Marion looked over at Evan Afton a.k.a Golden Freddy or Fredbear before they both disappeared.

At the Ex-Resistence Base,no one was home as in the graveyard a metal arm breaks out of one of the graves that says "James Buchanan Barnes"

The City was in ruins as a door to a destroyed apartment was pushed opened to reveal Bucky Jr who collapsed onto the ground leaning against the wall looking out a big hole at the fallen city.

"We failed"

The End.....