First Day of Middle School

At Ninjago Middle School....

3rd Person POV...

Several students rushed inside the middle school for their first day of school,several cars pulled into the parking lot,a sliver colored jeep parked and Twilight exited the car along with Bucky Jr. A grayish 2024 Chevrolet Camaro parked in the parking lot,soon Galen and Negan exited the car as a familiar purple suburban pulled up next to them which Goldie and Charlie climbed out of the car. Soon a dark purple Alpine parked next to them,soon Apoils and his son named Derek (Anacondrai) and adopted son Eno (Human). Parked next to them was a lime green Acura MDX, Captain Echo exited his car along with his daughter Ria,also Esther Brookstone and Sparky a white nindroid that was created by Commander Shroud. A black truck was parked nearby,Duhvassa Chumsworth and Char Leslie exited there car along with both Arcturus and Rosita Chumsworth. The Parents walked there kids inside the school where there was loads of students standing around who were either talking to each other or sharing their schedules. Bucky Jr. walked alongside his mother "why couldn't dad come too?" I asked "he had important work to attend to" Twilight said as they walked.

Time Skip...     

Bucky Jr and the others waved goodbye to there parents who all soon drove off,soon Bucky Jr and the others were given there schedules which they all compared theirs to each other's,it seemed that they all had the same classes.

Homeroom: Mr. Skales Nightingale
Period 1: English: Mrs. Selma Nightingale
Period 2 Music: Mr. Mikloshe 
Period 3: Math: Mr. Basil 
Period 4: Art: Mrs. Mira Adamos 
Period 5: Lunch
Period 6: Magic and Myths: Mr. Markus
Period 7: Social Studies: Mr. Eglor 
Period 8: Che misty/Science: Mr. Glutinous 
Period 9: Study Hall: Mr. Fangtom Helsing
Period 10: PE: Coach Skalidor Brickson

"We get to learn about magic and myths?!" Negan said excited "yep!" Rosita said "I really hope I can learn how to fight powerful beings like my father and mother have,I literally sliced off Balance Breaker's hand last night!" Negan said. "Seriously?  my brother,General Arcturus and many others have tried to defeat him,and you sliced off his hand?!" Bucky Jr said in disbelief. "Yes! just ask my parents,there were there!" Negan said "that's awesome!" Charlie said as Bucky Jr looked at the time "we better get to Homeroom or we will be late on our first day" Bucky Jr said which he began to walk when he ran into something he couldn't see making him fall onto the ground as Negan and the others rushed over. "Buck! you okay?" Negan asked "ya,what was that?" Bucky Jr asked as he got back onto my feet "that would be me,Bucky Jr" a male voice said as in front of us a purple lizard with eight limbs (four legs,four arms) materialized in front of us as it opened it's eyes which were green

 "Buck! you okay?" Negan asked "ya,what was that?" Bucky Jr asked as he got back onto my feet "that would be me,Bucky Jr" a male voice said as in front of us a purple lizard with eight limbs (four legs,four arms) materialized in front of us as it ...

"Who are you?" Charlie asked as several other students walked over next to the lizard all wearing a red and yellow jacket that said ROAR on it,the lizard held out one of his hands before Bucky Jr "Randall Boggs" Randall said which Bucky Jr shook his hand. "Bucky Barnes Jr" Bucky Jr said "so you all are the children of people who work in the so called "Ex-Resistence" a boy named Daniel Elrod said he was the leader of the ROAR's which Randall was a part of. "Ya?" Charlie said "oh,aren't you Charlie Afton,son of Goldie Afton?" Dan asked "ya?" Charlie said which Dan and his friends started laughing "what's so funny?" Charlie asked "what's funny is your stupid family,your family's legacy is nothing but death and suffering,your grandpa,Mr.William Afton murdered my brother in cold blood" Dan said as he began to approach Charlie but Bucky Jr stepped in front of Charlie "back off" Bucky Jr said "you all are a bunch of meanies!" Esther shouted. Daniel looked at Bucky Jr glaring at him "your father was complete and utter fool who only brought to Ninjago,death and destruction!" Dan said don't you dare talk about my dad like that! he was and is still a hero! he sacrificed his own life to defeat and destroy the Overlord!" Bucky Jr shouted which Daniel slapped him in the face which Bucky Jr held up his fists awaiting a coming fight. Suddenly something hit him in the chest knocking Bucky down onto the ground hard,soon Randall appeared next to Daniel with a smirk on his face. "Your nothing like your father and you never will be!" Daniel said laughing as he was about to hit Bucky when suddenly "that's enough Mr. Elrod!" a familiar male voice shouted which soon Daniel and the other ROAR members ran off as Randall turned invisible as a familiar Anacondrai who was wearing a suit slithered over.

"Uncle Cyrus?" Rosita asked "yes,niece it's me" Cyrus said helping Bucky Jr back onto his feet "what are you doing here uncle?" Arcturus asked "well I'm the school Principal" Cyrus said "your the principal?" Esther asked walking over to Cyrus "yes...

"Uncle Cyrus?" Rosita asked "yes,niece it's me" Cyrus said helping Bucky Jr back onto his feet "what are you doing here uncle?" Arcturus asked "well I'm the school Principal" Cyrus said "your the principal?" Esther asked walking over to Cyrus "yes little princess" Cyrus said. "Sorry about them,some people just aren't always grateful for what our beloved heroes have done for this city,Daniel's gang is part of that people,Randall was such a nice and kind person until Daniel changed him,at least we don't have to deal with Randall's Brother Mobius Boggs,he was truly evil" Cyrus said "where is he now?" Eno asked "no one knows,he disappeared over 4 years ago" Cyrus said as he looked at his watch "it's getting late,you better get to class" Cyrus said "thank you Cyrus" Bucky Jr said which Cyrus nodded before he and the others rushed off. Esther quickly hugged Cyrus before she quickly followed the others not knowing that Randall was invisible watching the little princess,ever since his eyes landed on the princess he couldn't get rid of this feeling he felt towards her,soon Randall shook his head before he headed to homeroom.