Fallen Brothers

3rd Person POV...

Galen followed Crosshair,Fireball and Nemec into he cave that was behind the waterfall,Galen spotted several crates scattered around the cave along with some small lambs. Crosshair,Fireball and Nemec sat down nearby a fire as Crosshair took off his helmet setting it on the ground as Galen sat down taking off his helmet before he looked over at Crosshair "how did you get here,Crosshair?" Galen asked "me and the Bad Batch were sent on a mission by the New Republic to scout out the nearby area,we came across this is island,but none of us had any idea that the Final Order was here,they blasted the Marauder and it crashed on the far side of the island,soon Final Order stormtroopers came to the crash site" Crosshair began. "We tried to defend ourselves,luckily me and these two managed to get away" Crosshair said "so what happened to the others?" Galen asked "Hunter,Echo and Omega were captured by the Final Order" Crosshair said "and Tech and Wrecker?" Galen asked which Crosshair shook his head in looked over at the far wall. Galen looked over to where Crosshair was looking to see two graves,one had Tech's helmet on it and the other had Wreckers. Galen soon looked back over at Crosshair before he looked back at the prison.