Welcome to Freddy's

In Central Ninjago...

3rd Person POV...

A purple Chevrolet Suburban drove down the street before it drove into the parking lot to the brand new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

The drivers side door opened and out stepped Goldie Afton,the owner of the pizzeria  and the son of William Afton a.k.a Springtrap. The passenger side door opened and Goldie's wife Sophia Willow stepped out of the car as there son Charlie Marion Afton joined them,Charlie was excited "I can't wait to see Uncle Micheal and Uncle Fritz!" Charlie said excited which made Goldie chuckle. "I bet they can't wait to see you to Charlie" Goldie said before they walked to the entrance before they walked inside to be greeted by singing,kids laughing and music along with the smell of Pizza. Goldie walked in along with his wife and son as a familiar face walked over,Henry Emily. Goldie and Henry shook hands "good to see you again, old friend" Goldie said "agreed" Henry said as Goldie felt someone tug at his arm,Goldie looked down to see it was Charlie. "Can I please go and see Uncle Fritz and Uncle Mike?" Charlie asked "yes,just remember we aren't gonna be here for a long time,you start middle school tomorrow" Goldie said "ok dad" Charlie said before he made his way over to the pirates cove where Micheal and Fritz were.  Goldie and Henry observed the surrounding area "I never thought we would get back to any of this" Henry said as Goldie looked over at him....

"Me too"