The Plan

3rd Person POV...

Bucky Jr,Esther and Zane were still in the Bounty's control room as Zane had managed  to fix the Bounty's main systems and get them operational,a map of Chen's Island appeared on the screen. "So here's the plan" Bucky Jr began when suddenly the map on the screen seemed to glitch as suddenly the map had changed along with revealing the islands true name which was "Isla Nublar".

The island was much bigger than it was before and plus there were more structures around the island,Chen's palace,the Final Order prison,some sort of lab and a whole area that the map said "The Lost World of Jurassic World"

The island was much bigger than it was before and plus there were more structures around the island,Chen's palace,the Final Order prison,some sort of lab and a whole area that the map said "The Lost World of Jurassic World". Esther looked at the map amazed "whoa!" she said still amazed "um,okay this changes things yet again" Bucky Jr said looking at the new map. "As I was saying,here's the plan,we get the Bounty repaired,so we then can go and find the others then get back to Ninjago" Bucky Jr said. "This plan can work if we had the right tools to fix the thrusters and a power source to repower them" Zane said as Bucky Jr looked at the map again "well we could explore this "Jurassic World" there might be what we need there and we could run into any of the ninja on the way" Bucky Jr said. "Sounds like a plan!" Esther said "agreed" Zane said before he turned the computer off.

23 mins later...

Bucky Jr finished packing what they would need on their journey to Jurassic World,he walked out of the Bounty to see Zane watching Esther practice,Bucky Jr walked over next to Zane as he looked over at Esther who was looking at some dirt as she practiced. "What is she trying to do?" Bucky Jr asked "I believe she is trying to awaken her elemental powers of Earth" Zane said "earth? I thought that was Cole's element?" Bucky Jr asked "it is and still is,it's just that since Esther is Cole's daughter,it would make sense that she would inherit his powers" Zane explained "we should get going,I don't fancy being in this jungle at night with man eater dinosaurs roaming around" Bucky Jr said as he jumped off the Bounty as they began to walk into the jungle as Bucky Jr heard footsteps behind him which he turned to see it was Wurin and Chompy who were following them "no,you two need to stay with the Bounty,protect it,it's our only way to get everyone home,we will be back soon" Bucky Jr said before he,Esther and Zane walked into the dense jungle.

Time Skip... 

The three continued to walk through the jungle as they came to a relieving site,there was a small camp that was positioned next to a crashed Clone LAAT. The three pulled out their weapons as they walked into the camp. They looked into each tent,but no one was there,it seemed like it was abandoned "who do you think was here?" Esther asked as Bucky Jr saw on the side of the LAAT was the symbol for the New Republic. "Looks like it was New Republic survivors from that LAAT gunship" Bucky Jr said when they suddenly heard loud footsteps from the jungle stomping towards them when suddenly a Ceratosaurus charged out of the jungle towards them.

 "Looks like it was New Republic survivors from that LAAT gunship" Bucky Jr said when they suddenly heard loud footsteps from the jungle stomping towards them when suddenly a Ceratosaurus charged out of the jungle towards them

As the dinosaur ran straight at them when suddenly several blaster bolts hit the dinosaur making it yelp in pain before it ran away back into the jungle. Bucky Jr looked over at the direction that the blaster bolts came from to see Clone Commando Gregor,ARF Trooper Fives,Denal,Jesse,Galen,Crosshair,Fireball,Nemec and a few other Clone Troopers. Bucky Jr put his sword on his back as did Esther and Zane as Bucky Jr walked over to Gregor and Fives "thanks for that just now" Bucky Jr said "your welcome" Fives said "what are you guys doing here?" Esther asked "fives,myself and my men were sent to investigate some realm anomaly's when we were attacked by a flock of Pterodactyl's and we crashed here and ran into Crosshair and his group" Gregor said. "Why are you three here?" Fives asked "me and Esther came to find the Ninja" Bucky Jr said "ya,we were heading to that abandoned park to see if we can find and tools and a power source to restore the Bounty so that we can get off this island and back to the mainland" Bucky Jr said. "We will come with you but be warned theirs lots of dangerous dinosaurs around" Gregor said "okay,lets get a move on then" Bucky Jr said before the group ventured back into the jungle.

Time Skip...  

It was beginning to get dark as the group ventured through the jungle as Bucky Jr spotted structures up ahead "I see buildings up ahead" Bucky Jr said as they came up to a gate that said "Jurassic World". The Group ventured past the gate as they walked onto what looked like a street that had shops on each side and a giant lagoon,the group walked down the street up to the building ahead that said "The Innovation Center" as they walked inside a paper was moved by the wind as it soon revealed that it said 

"Welcome to Jurassic World" 

Meanwhile on Exegol...

Destro was sitting on his throne as Balance Breaker walked into the throne room along with Felix who was wearing vengestone cuffs,Balance Breaker brought Felix over to Destro who was now standing on the bottom of the stairs. "So if it isn't my other self,Felix,the one who got our twin sister Harumi dead" Destro said "don't say her name! I'm nothing like you! your only a spawn of the Overlord!" Felix shouted. "Maybe or maybe not,but you will be useful for my master" Destro said "never!" Felix said "you have no choice!" Destro shouted as he walked over to a nearby wall which a keypad appeared on the wall which Destro pressed several buttons before a door opened as Destro walked in. Balance Breaker pushed Felix inside to which they entered a big chamber that had several fusia glowing crystals on the floor,ceiling and walls. Soon they approached a floating crystal that was in the center,Destro kneeled before the crystal "my Lord,I have brought the Matrix of Leadership and the former master of balance,so that you can return again to take over Ninjago as the rightful Overlord!" Destro shouted as the crystal glowed as the Matrix floated up into the air as Felix felt some of his powers leave him as the crystal glowed brighter. Suddenly the crystal exploded to reveal floating there was the Overlord himself,he didn't look like he did before when he was the Crystal King,no he looked like he was back when he was the Golden Master. 

The Overlord landed on the ground as his dark matter cape manifested behind him as he opened his Fusia glowing eyes as he looked at Felix laughing evilly

"I have Returned"