Just so you Know

3rd Person POV...

Cyrus stood in his destroyed and messy living room as New Republic Clone Troopers walked around the house as General Arcturus slithered over to his son. He placed his hand on Cyrus's shoulder "we will find them,I promise son" Arcturus said before he slithered away as Cyrus looked at the map that Jei had left behind which showed the directions to the factory. Cyrus then looked at his family photo before looking at the two Anacondrai swords mounted on the wall,suddenly Cyrus had a serious and mad expression on his face.

A couple moments later... 

Cyrus was outside the house now wearing his Anacondrai armor,he was looking through a New Republic crate pulling out a DC-15A blaster rifle as he looked over at Comet and Sinker who both nodded. Sinker went to distract Arcturus while Comet handed Cyrus the keys to their vehicle which Cyrus quickly got into their car before he drove off with a serious expression on his face. 

Meanwhile at the factory... 

Final Order stormtroopers and jet troopers stood outside the factory when suddenly Cyrus's car speeds towards them "watch out!" a trooper shouted as the troopers leaped out of the way as the car crashed into a wall. Stormtroopers surrounded the crashed car as a trooper opened the driver door to see that Cyrus wasn't there but inside it was full of explosives! The explosives exploded killing many troopers as one was lasted from behind which the body fell onto the ground to reveal Cyrus standing there with the DC-15A in his hands as he pointed it at the other troopers and opened fired at them killing many of them as several jet troopers took off into the sky. Cyrus pointed the rifle up at them and shot them as his rifle overheated and broke which he threw the broken rifle at a trooper as he pulled out his swords before he stabbed a trooper in the chest before another in the back as he continued to fight his way inside.

Time Skip...    

Lenkisa and Neteyam were still chained to the wall as Jei stood there as several stormtrooper bodies landed onto the ground as Cyrus landed on the ground as Jei turned around as Cyrus went into a attack position as Jei pulled out his weapon as Cyrus charged at him. Cyrus's and Jei's blades clashed against as Cyrus used his strength to push him back but Jei knocked him back before kicking him in the face knocking Cyrus back. Cyrus held his face as he revealed that his face was slightly covered in blood,Cyrus growled before he ran towards Jei "Ninja GO!" Cyrus shouted doing spinjitzu as Jei hit him with his weapon knocking Cyrus back as he looked over at Lenkisa and Neteyam as he closed his eyes as tears slide down his face as he charged at Jei who attacked Cyrus furiously as he stabbed Cyrus's side knocking him back and breaking one of his swords as Cyrus got back up shakily as he looked over at Jei who held his weapon in both hands before he attacked Jei who attacked furiously as Jei stabbed Cyrus in the chest but not before Cyrus stabbed Jei in the chest who's eyes widened as his soul exploded out of his body as his body fell onto the ground. Cyrus's body fell onto the ground as the chains that held both Lenkisa and Neteyam disappeared,they both ran over to Cyrus's side as Lenkisa pulled Jei's weapon out of Cyrus's chest "Cyrus! Cyrus!" Lenkisa shouted as Cyrus's eyes opened weakly as Neteyam held his fathers hand "I love y-you two" Cyrus said before his eyes closed before he went limp. Neteyam held his fathers hand as he cried "no! dad,please don't go! I need you!" Neteyam cried as he moved over to his father's snout before he gently picked up his fathers snout which felt cold as he hugged his fathers face crying. Both Lenkisa and Neteyam didn't see that a golden orb floated out of Cyrus's scaly chest and floated into Neteyam. Both Neteyam and Lenkisa looked down at the fallen father crying as Cyrus's ghost stood next to Neteyam with his hand on Neteyam's shoulder.

Cyrus Chumsworth's legacy and life will live on in his son,Neteyam Cyrus Chumsworth

Because...

We're the ones who Live