The Raven's

Felix POV...

We followed Orion to his house "this is where this Peacock is?" Pedro asked "yes,ever since they were teleported into our world,mom and Polaris decided to take them in and let them live here with us" Orion said. "Them?" Kai asked "ya,Lord Shen,his son Sam and Sam's girlfriend,Master Viper" Orion said "Sam and Viper are away,but Shen should be here" Orion said as he knocked on the front door and a purple scaled Hypnobrai answered along with a Merlopian both were wearing brown suits.

 "Them?" Kai asked "ya,Lord Shen,his son Sam and Sam's girlfriend,Master Viper" Orion said "Sam and Viper are away,but Shen should be here" Orion said as he knocked on the front door and a purple scaled Hypnobrai answered along with a Merlopian bo...

"Hello there,Orion" The purple Hypnobrai said in a female voice"hey Underwood,is Shen home?" Orion asked "yess,he'ss inside in the back" Underwood said before Orion turned to face us

"Hello there,Orion" The purple Hypnobrai said in a female voice"hey Underwood,is Shen home?" Orion asked "yess,he'ss inside in the back" Underwood said before Orion turned to face us. "This is Agents Underwood and Surge" Orion said "pleasure to meet you Ninja"Underwood said before they stepped aside which we soon walked inside before we followed them into a room that looked like a workshop. "Ever since Shen was transported here,he began to help Polaris with his weapons Business" Orion said passing several swords that were on a table which Pythor glanced over at them. "Polaris has a weapon business?" Pythor asked "after Polaris revealed that he was a Spy in the Final Order,he began his own business which he and Shen made all kinds of different weapons to sell for money" Orion said as we walked into a room that looked like Polaris's planning room. And standing next to a table was the white Peacock himself along with Polaris and even Garmadon "oh ya,Garmadon likes to come over and hang out with Shen and Polaris" Orion said as everyone gathered around the table as Shen looks over at me. "What is it that you need from me? Shen asked "we need your help on telling us who these weapons belonged to" I said placing a paper that had a picture of the twin sickles on it in front of Shen who looked down at it and gasped. "Where did you get these?" He asked "they were stolen from a Ex-Resistence truck that was taking them to a secret vault,they were taken along with the Storm Amulet" I said as Shen looked back at the photo. "I know who wielded these weapons" Shen said "who?" I asked "a cunning and sinister wolf who is known as,Death" Shen said "but why would they also steal the Storm Amulet?" I asked "to bring Death back so he can perform-" Shen started "the Resurrection Spell" Garmadon said "you mean the one that brought you back from the Departed Realm?" I asked "yes and no" Garmadon said "who you think is behind this?" Kai asked "if I had to guess,Destro and the Overlord,this is there first move,soon they will strike,so we must prepare"

"For War"