Remnants of the Anacondrai

3rd Person POV...

On Isla Nublar...

Bucky Jr and Denal were walking through the dense jungle as they came to the now abandoned Chen's palace,they walked up the steps to the giant wooden doors. Bucky Jr looked over at Denal who nodded as they pushed open the doors and walked inside as Denal pulled out his DC-15s as they walked into the palace. Denal looked over at the many scary and weird looking artifacts "god this guy was a psycho" Denal said "I have to agree with you on that one"Bucky Jr said as they walked down the hallway. "We need to be careful,dad told me that Chen had a obsession with..." Bucky Jr began when suddenly a trap door opened below them both "Trapdoors!" Bucky Jr shouted as they fell down,down and down until they fell into the underground catacombs.  Bucky Jr got back onto his feet rubbing his aching head as he looked over at Denal "you okay?" Bucky Jr asked "ya,what happened?" Denal asked "stupid Chen and his blasted trap doors!" Bucky Jr said as he looked around at their surroundings. "Looks like we are in the old catacombs which are connected to the Ancient Anacondrai temple" Bucky Jr said as they walked down the tunnel.

Time Skip...

The two walked through the old and dusty tunnels as they walked into the main temple,Bucky Jr walked over to some cravings that were on the wall "who made those?" Denal "the Anacondrai,thousands of years ago,if only Pythor and General Arcturus were here to see this" Bucky Jr said as they walked up the stairs as they came to a wooden door. They pushed open the door to see it looked like a old Anacondrai armory,there were loads of Anacondrai swords and spears on weapon racks on the walls. Bucky Jr walked over and grabbed one of the swords examining it "the sharpest blade in existence,fit for the one of the greatest warriors to battle for Ninjago" Bucky Jr said remembering what Kai had told him about his experience with Chen. I looked around at all the different weaponry as he walked over to a nearby crate that he opened to reveal several Anacondrai harnesses and armor. Bucky Jr looked over at the many swords and spears then back at the armor "we are taking everything" Bucky Jr said "everything?" Denal asked "yes,we can use this armor and weapons against the Final Order" Bucky Jr said "and how are we gonna get it all back to base?" Denal asked "not sure yet" Bucky Jr said when some strange noises were heard down the tunnel. Both Bucky jr and Denal peeked out from the armory looking down the tunnel. "What was that?" Denal asked "no idea,but lets go find out,it may be one of the Ninja" Bucky Jr said before they walked down the tunnel when Denal stepped on a stone pressure plate. They both stopped and looked down at the pressure plate "oh crapballs" Bucky Jr said as the floor slide down creating a slide which both Denal and Bucky Jr slid down. "This guy's love for trap doors is seriously getting on my nerves!" Bucky Jr shouted as they fell into a chamber that had piles of bones all around. Bucky Jr and Denal got back onto their feet as Bucky Jr looked around at their new surroundings "Looks like we are where Clouse  kept Karma,his pet and the second biggest snake in the world,according to Kai" Bucky Jr said as he looked over at a medium pile of rocks in front of a tunnel. He soon realized that those rocks were the same ones that crushed Karma which Bucky Jr soon realized there was no sight of any of the giant serpents remains,no scales,no skeleton. "That's strange" Bucky Jr said "what?" Denal asked "these are the same rocks that killed Karma,but their is not sight of his remains and something seemed to have slithered out of the pile" Bucky Jr said when they heard something big slithering it's way from the dark tunnel. Bucky Jr stepped back as Denal pointed his blaster at the dark hole as Karma the giant serpent himself slithered out of the dark tunnel roaring at them.

"He's alive!" Bucky Jr shouted as Karma lunged at them which they both leaped out of the way as Denal fired his blaster at the serpent hitting it in the side causing it to roar in pain as Bucky Jr looked at the serpent with pity

"He's alive!" Bucky Jr shouted as Karma lunged at them which they both leaped out of the way as Denal fired his blaster at the serpent hitting it in the side causing it to roar in pain as Bucky Jr looked at the serpent with pity. Bucky Jr knew that Karma was once part of a very misunderstood and honorable tribe,Karma looked over at Bucky Jr hissing angrily when Bucky Jr dropped his sword and took off his mask as Karma hissed in warning "it's okay,we aren't going to hurt you" Bucky Jr said which Karma roared at Bucky Jr which Denal pointed his blaster at the serpent "stand down" Bucky Jr said which Denal lowered his blaster as Bucky Jr slowly approached the serpent who hissed at him. "You were once part of the most honorable tribe in all of Ninjago,but what's so honorable about being locked in here when you could be out their fighting alongside your fellow brethren?" Bucky Jr said as he slowly raised his hand up towards the serpent which Karma looked at his hand then back at Bucky Jr "with us you will regain your honor,a Anacondrai's honor" Bucky Jr said as Karma pressed his snout against Bucky Jr's hand closing his eyes when suddenly his body glowed as his body started to shrink and reshape as karma transformed into a normal Anacondrai with his colors.

 "You were once part of the most honorable tribe in all of Ninjago,but what's so honorable about being locked in here when you could be out their fighting alongside your fellow brethren?" Bucky Jr said as he slowly raised his hand up towards the s...

Karma opened his fusia glowing eyes as he looked over at Denal and Bucky Jr "thank you,master Barnes" Karma said "of course you don't deserve to be locked in here" Bucky Jr said before they made their way back up.

Time Skip...

Denal placed the final crate of weapons on the small boat that they were able to find,soon Bucky Jr and Karma got on board the boat as Denal started up the boat before they sped back to base.