Kidnapped

3rd Person POV...

Lenkisa walked up the stone steps to her's and Cyrus's house before she opened the door and walked inside to see the lights were off and she didn't see or hear Neteyam. "Net?" Lenkisa called out but no response "Net? are you here?" Lenkisa asked still no response. Lenkisa entered inside walking into the living room to see that it was a mess,like a struggle happened,suddenly a bag went over her head as something hit her in the head knocking her out. 

Time Skip... 

Lenkisa slowly opened her eyes to see that she was chained to the wall of what looked like a abandoned factory "mom!" a familiar voice  shouted from next to her which she saw that it was Neteyam who was also chained to the wall next to her. "What's happening?!" Net asked "I don't know" Lenkisa said as she tried using her magic to break them ut they wouldn't break. "I wouldn't waste your strength,those are made of a special type of vengestone" a voice said which Lenkisa looked towards the source to see Jei standing there along with several Final Order Stormtroopers and jet troopers. "What do you want from us!?" Lenkisa shouted "oh,I don't want anything from you two,you two are merely bait,bait for your beloved husband,Cyrus Chumsworth" Jei said. "No!" Lenkisa shouted as Jei grinned "oh yes,because if he doesn't then your both dead" Jei said laughing "you underestimate my husband" Lenkisa said as Jei looked over at her "maybe,maybe not,we will see" Jei said before he walked away.