A Old Jolly Anacondrai?

Bucky Jr.POV... 

There before us was a red sleigh that was crashed into the snow "whoa!" I said as the others rushed over "what happened?" Char asked as we turned to face them "I don't know,we heard a loud crash and then we found this" I said stepping aside to reveal the crashed sleigh. "Whoa!" Negan said "it's Santa's sleigh!" Esther shouted as she was about to rush over to it but Polaris stopped her. "Together" Polaris said before we walked over cautiously towards the sleigh as I heard what sounded like someone groaning as a white Anacondrai who was wearing a Santa suit got up from the sleigh.

 "Together" Polaris said before we walked over cautiously towards the sleigh as I heard what sounded like someone groaning as a white Anacondrai who was wearing a Santa suit got up from the sleigh

The Anacondrai rubbed his snout as his eyes opened to reveal green glowing eyes "god what a crash" the Anacondrai said in a male voice when he spotted us,he froze in place his eyes wide. "Um...who are you? where's Santa?" Esther asked "oh,I'm Frosty Chumsworth,I'm Santa Claus's right hand man or snake and his friend,Santa had some important matters to attend to at the North Pole,so he had me deliver the presents when this happened" Frosty said "what happened?" Negan asked "my brother,Krampus Chumsworth attacked me,during the fight I lost the sack of toys and he scared off the reindeer" Frosty said as he looked at his watch "and I only have ten hours left before sunrise" Frosty said "we can help!" Charlie said "ya! let us help!" Ria said which Frosty nodded understanding. "Okay,but i will be dangerous,Krampus is still nearby and he won't hesitate to harm any of you" Frosty said "then we will take him down!" I said "ya! we aren't scared!" Arcturus said as Frosty grabbed his Santa hat and a golden ball that flashed green. "What's that?" Esther asked "this is what going to help us find the sack of toys" Frosty said before he put the ball in his pocket.

"Now lets go find us some reindeer"