Disappearances

Two Months Later...

3rd Person POV...

In the Endless Sea...

Several Final Order battleships and cargo ships sailed towards a unknown location,several Final Order stormtroopers walked around the ship as they suddenly heard what sounded like a loud rumble that sounded like it came from the ocean. Two Stormtroopers ran over to the railing as they spotted what looked like a spiky rock floating towards the ship "what is that?" one of the Stormtroopers asked when suddenly the rock rose up to reveal that it was Godzilla himself.

Godzilla roared loudly as several New Republic ships flew by and ships floated next to Godzilla,immediately the final order stormtroopers ran to their starfighters  and to the turbolasers that were on the ships,a turbolaser fired at Godzilla at Godzilla who roared in fury as he fired his atomic breath at the turbolaser destroying it and creating a hole in the ship sinking the ship as Godzilla roared again as the sea battle continued.

The Next day...

At the Ex-Resistence Base...

"7 disappearances over the last couple weeks,Markus,Windred,Nimue,Razer,Sam,Admiral Keeli and yesterday Slithraa" General Arcturus explained to Felix and the ninja "the Final Order?" Kai asked " we believe so,just last night another Final Order fleet destroyed heading through the endless sea" Arcturus said "where were they heading to?" Jay asked. "No idea,but my theory? they were heading to where the seven serpentine were taken" Arcturus said "the New Republic will be monitoring this we need to find them" Arcturus said "agreed" Felix said looking at all the names and looking at Markus remembering the first time they met,back in that cell,28 years ago.