Elemental Science

A Couple Periods Later...

Bucky Jr. POV...

Me,Wanda and the others walked into our period 8 class,which was Chemistry and Science with the greatest genius in Merlopia kingdom,Glutinous. 

I walked into the classroom to see Glutinous typing something on his computer with his monocle on,when he saw that he had students coming in,he turned off his computer before he stood up on his spider legs and moved his monocle away

I walked into the classroom to see Glutinous typing something on his computer with his monocle on,when he saw that he had students coming in,he turned off his computer before he stood up on his spider legs and moved his monocle away. "Welcome! please find your name at your desk so we can begin!" Glutinous said which everyone managed to find there seats,mine was in the front row next the window,but what was worse was that Randall was sitting  next to me. Glutinous soon pulled out what looked like a high tech Merlopian projector,he turned it on which a presentation shined onto the wall  the title of the presentation was  "Elemental Science". Glutinous cleared his throat before he began "in this class you will learn about Elemental powers and the science and history behind them" Glutinous said clicking a button on the projector which the image changed to a old photo of three beings,A dragon,a Oni and in the center was a human child. "Before Ninjago was created,in a realm called The First Realm,two powerful races,the Dragon and the Oni fought each other when a child of both Oni and Dragon was created,this child fled the First Realm before they created the very land we stand on,the child was and is the one we call "The First Spinjitzu Master" Glutinous said as a image of the First Spinjitzu Master appeared on the wall. "After his passing,he passed his Elemental powers down to others,several generations processed theses Elemental powers and the Ninja we know today" Glutinous said as a picture of the ninja was shown,I looked at my father,wondering how it felt to have Elemental powers but also not knowing if you even had elemental powers.